Chapter Twenty Four - Not Yours Anymore

Kelani's POV •

I woke up early in morning having the urge to throw up. I threw Dwayne's arm off me and ran to the bathroom and let everything out. A few minutes later Dwayne came in to help me hold my hair.

" You good ma ? "

" Yea I'm fine "

I said smiling. I'm glad i have Dwayne with me because he's so helpful and caring. I brushed my teeth and walked back to the room.

" You going to school ? "

" I don't want to ma can we just stay home ? "

He asked me. I mean I could so why not.

" Okay , WAIT NO "

" What , why "

He said to me. I just remembered I have to tell Mercedes I'm pregnant.

" I have to tell Mercedes "

" So just text her ma "

He said wrapping his arm around me while closing his eyes.

" Babe come on "

" No ma I'm sleep "

I playfully slapped him in the face . Like come on I wanna go to school for once in my life I'm actually excited to go ! & NOW he doesn't want to go.

" Yo what the hell ma "

" Fine ill just take myself to school and you can stay here with my mom & dad and my dogs good luck "

I can tell he hesitated quickly. By the look of his face he quickly got up from my bed almost falling and said.

" I'll meet you at school I need to go wash up I cant go to school smelling like you "

" Okay ass wipe & I knew you wouldn't leave me "

He kissed me for a few minutes then left. That was my chance to hop into the shower.

I went into my shower and turned on the shower I let the hot water beads beat off my back. After a while of just standing there I finally did my hygienic routine and got out and I dried off.

I Picked out a Cookie Monster sweatshirt that was cropped with my all white high waisted skinny jeans with my Powder Blues.

I straightened my hair to be bone straight and put it in a messy bun.

I put some deodorant on and brushed my teeth. Today was going to be my lazy day because I really didn't feel like getting all dressed up for no reason.

I grabbed my backpack and my phone off the charger and headed out the door.

I got into my white BMW drove to school.

I got out the car and made my way to my 1st period realizing that I was late. Dwayne & Mercedes were in my 1st period so I figured Ill tell her now.

I walked into class and all eyes were on me. But I casually ignored them and walked to my table noticing Miguel wasn't there.

" Hey Keke "

" Heyyy MeMe "

I hugged her and kissed Dwayne on the lips.

And I turned around and Mercedes mouth was wide open.

" WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN "

" Shush ! "

I put on finger over her mouth because her loud ass was being to loud and causing attention.