Chapter Fourty Eight - Before The Speical Day (P2)

After I finished my cereal I went to go put my bowl in the sink & wash it because I knew if Kelani got home & saw dishes in the sink she would flip.

I was just about to go upstairs to take a nap. But then the bell rang.

" Oh Lord I'm in trouble " I said rubbing my head walking to the door.

All the guys came in & within the seconds I blinked I saw chips , beer bottles , Grey Goose Bottles all on the floor with music blasting.

" WOAH WOAH WOAH. Y'all fuckers are going to get my ass in trouble by Kelani & Y'all know that women is crazy as shit & I'm not trying to die the day before our wedding " I said to everybody turning down the music.

" BRUH chill out Mann , we'll clean this shit up before we leave no doubt homes " Mijo said smoking on some Kush.

" Ight man , all I know is I ain't getting im trouble for y'all's mess. " I said rolling my eyes going back into the kitchen.

*****
Kelani's Point Of View •

I got into the car making my way to Wendy's because all those dresses I tried on made my big ass hungry.

So I pulled up to the Wendy's drive thru.

" Hi Welcome to Wendy's how can I help you today ? "

" Hi can I get a Baconator with extra cheese extra bacon & 2 large fries with a Vanilla Frosty & a Chicken Nuggets Kids meal ? " I asked.

" Yes you can is that all ? " The lady questioned.

" Yess " I said to here.

I ordered my stuff & pulled up to the drive thru. I did order a lot of food but Hey ! I'm pregnant so it's okay ! & the kids meal is for King.

" You're total is 15.98 " She said to me.

I handed her my card toke everything & my way back to the house. I got to the house within 20 minutes & I saw mad cars outside the house.

" I know damn well Micheal is not having a bachelor party while King is with him ! " I said getting everything out the car.

I walked to the front & unlocked it & opened the smell of Beer , Alcohol , Weed & loud ass music.

The house was dirty AGAIN after I JUST cleaned it !

" MICHEAL ! " I screamed making everybody drop everything & the music instantly stopped.

Everybody looked scared & good I'm glad they are because they know not to mess with me.

" yes baby ? " he said sounding scared.

" what the hell happened to the house that toke me hours to clean ! " I said yelling.

" I don't know " He said shrugging his shoulders.

" ugh you're cleaning the WHOLE house " I said walking away.

" WHAT ! You know I don't know how to clean " He said whining.

" oh well you decided to have a little party your cleaning " I said going into King's room.

I walked into his room & found him Playing Wii sports my baby is so smart.

" Come on Bubba it's time to go okay ? " I ask Getting is bags for grandmas.

" Time to go ? " He asked.

" Yes baby , but I'll see you bright & early in the morning & look what mommy got you " I said pulling something out of my pocket.

" wow ! An iPhone 4s thanks mommy ! " He said hugging me.