Chapter Twenty Six - Secret's Part 2

Dwayne's POV •

I decided to not say anything for my safety and theirs.

3 Minutes later everyone came over.

" Yo whats going on "

" Cook ... Um terrance got kidnapped "

I said to cookie. But I was also talking to everybody else in the group.

" How you know ? " Monte said to me.

" Here y'all read this and tell me what y'all think " I handed them the letter and the read and said the same thing I said.

I looked at Trey to make sure he was straight but I saw a tear fall from his eye.

" Aye trey you straight man ? "

" Yeah I just wanna make sure my dad's alright. When I was younger I thought I lost him for good I don't need to actually loose him " He walked up to his mom and Kelani and the girls cried in his arms while he just patted on there backs.

" Dwayne wha-wha-what are we going to do " She said running out of Trey's and arms into mine.

I slowly rubbed her back and said. " Babe let the men handle it alright ? "

She sniffled and said. " Okay "

" Alright so what's the plan you know we can't loose boss he is like our father and taught us everything right from wrong so we need to hurry up and find him fast " Tj said rubbing his face.

We discussed the plan and decided to do our "switch " tonight.

We decided to bring Cassidy tonight and end this Jay nigga once and for all.

So we were all about to get into the car but Kelani was trying to let her go with us but she knows I wont let her.

" Alright y'all lets go " I said to everyone.

" Baby can I go? "

She said rubbing all up my arm.

" No call Mercedes and tell her to come over "

" Come on baby pleaseeeeee "

She started to nibbling on my ear which didn't do change my answer to yes.

" Nope now go call Mercedes "

" Ugh you don't let me ever do the dangerous shit anymore "

She huffed as she pushed me.

" Yeah because you fucking PREGNANT Kelani you can't just think about your self you also gotta think about the baby "

" Ugh Whatever "

She said pushing me.

" Girl you better quit putting your hands on me " I said chuckling.

" Yeah Yeah Nigga whatevea "

She said walking away swaying her hips from side to side.

I swear to go this girl is going to be the death of me. I looked at the time and it was only 5:35pm we weren't gonna make until midnight to do the " Switch ".

2 Hours later ...

All the guys were watching tv eating chips. But I was hungry as fuck.

" KELANI ! "

No answer ...

" YO KELANI ! "

She then came down the stairs in shorts , slippers and a tank top with her hair in a messy bun. My bae is cute.