Chapter Thirty Five - You Got Me Gone.

" I did " She said playing with her hands.

" Why didn't you tell me ? " I said with tears running down my face.

" I didn't want to hurt you or to cry I was going to tell you but I wanted to wait after you had King so I you wouldn't have any stress. Kelani I love with all my heart your my best friend and my crazy sister I would never want to loose you. " She said as her eyes started to get watery.

" It sounds like she really cares Kelani " Janine said sadly smiling at me.

" It's okay I understand. But Mercedes can I stay at your place for a while though until I come up with the money to get my own apartment? " I asked her.

" Of course you know where the guest room is " She said hugging me.

" Thank you " I said hugging her back.

" Alright enough of the lovey dovey crying shit. Where are we going now ? " Janine said.

" THE MALL " We all said at once.

Then we were on our way.

*

*

*

*

Dwayne's POV ~

Man I fuvked up. But I still got this hoe in my bed. At least I still got my game 😏.

" Baby what's wrong who you so stressed out " She said rubbing all up on my arm.

" Because man you messed up my and my girls relationship " I said pushing her off of me and rubbing my temples.

" Nigga you called me I didn't call you , But I can make you feel better " She said smirking.

" Oh really " I said back.

And you Already know what happened.

*

*

*

*

Kelani 's POV ~

I'm wobblin all around the mall with my girls. Thinking about Dwayne I'm hurt but I guess I'll move on.

I'm so sick and tried of niggas thinking they can run me over , and over and over again. And treat me like a some damn dog. No I am a beautiful , strong beautiful women.

I deserve respect. But until I find that right guy who will treat me that will I will finally tie down.

" Oooooo girl lets go into this store we have to all get our kids matching Jordan's and so do we " Mercedes practically dragging me forgetting that were both pregnant.

" Ohhh Kayy MeMe relax your going to kill me " I said laughing.

We got into the stores and it was champs. We walked around the store and looked for shows for all of us until I bumped into someone

" Oh I'm so sorry " I said to the man.

" It's alright ma , how about you make it up to me by having dinner with me tomorrow night ? " He said smirking.

" Okay Micheal I see we meet again " I said giggling.

" Yes , yes we do. You alright you look like you've been crying? " He said sounding concerned.

" Yeah I'm fine I just had a problem at home but I'll be okay thanks for asking " I said smiling.

" But I have to get back to shopping I'll see you around or tomorrow ? " I questioned.

" Ight , have a good day ma " He said smiling.

" You to " I said slowly walking away.

Does Michael not forget that I'm pregnant ? He talks to me as if I'm not pregnant by another man.

Maybe he's different.

While I was walking away I noticed Mercedes and Janine staring at me with there arms crossed smirking.

" Your ass just broke up with Dwayne and now you got another nigga lordd " Janine said laughing.

" My baby mama BE PULLIN " She said going her pregnant dance.

" Shut up , I have a date tomorrow " I said smirking.

" oh we need to go shopping then ! " They said altogether.

" Fineeeee "

We finished looking at sneakers and picked out 3 Pairs of Jordan's 1 for us and for the kids.

After that We walked around and found some store we've been in here for like 20 minutes and they made me try on like 15 outfits. But I found something I like . It's nice and simple.

It was a nice red top that flows lightly with some all black leggings and some red and black wedges.

" it's very causal but I like it " Janine said deciding which one she liked better.

" Me too " Mercedes said.

We payed for are stuff and let the mall.

" Wait guys can we stop by my house so I can get my stuff ? "

" of course " Janine said making a U-turn.

15 minutes we pulled up to the house.

" You gonna be okay in there alone ? " Mercedes said to me.

" yeah I'll be fine " I said smiling.

I got out the car and closed the car door. Got my keys out unlocked the door toke a deep breath and opened it and walked in.

When I walked in I saw Dwayne sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

I closed the door and he stopped looking in daze and looked straight at me.

" Baby your home " He said getting up slowly.

" Yep I just came to get my stuff " I said walking the opposite direction.

" Can we talk ? Please " He said coming closer to me.

His eyes were blood shot red and there was glass in the floor.

Why does he seem more hurt than I am ? He cheated on me.

He must have been crying for hours because he didn't smell of alcohol or weed.

Should I listen to what he has to say or just leave ?

****

What do you think Kelani should do ?

Sorry it toke me forever to write this I had writers block.

I'll try and update tomorrow!