Chapter Four - New Lifes .

Few weeks later ...

Cassidy POV ~

I woke up slowly with a really bad headache.

Im so glad he gave me this necklace I love it so much.

I slowly got up and I got a really bad stomach ache so I ran to the toilet and threw up but I'm guessing I got up to fast.

After I threw up I had to brush my teeth.

After that I went downstairs to find my brother play 2k14 as usual , Terrance finishing breakfast , Adrianna on the computer video chatting her mom.

I secretly entered the kitchen trying to scare terrance which I successfully did.

"Boo!" I screamed in his ear.

"GURL WHAT THE HELL " He said with a serious flirtatious look on his face.

I instantly started to laugh.

" Don't do that or I'm have to beat you ass. In the bed " He said with a smirk.

" Eww your nasty boys have cooties ewww" I said in a childish voice.

" Yea but you like my cooties" He started kissing me on top of the island his kisses are so perfect I love them.

"Ehmm" Seth said staring right at us.

" I don't mean to bother your guys sex scene but um me and Adrianna would like to eat." He said smiling.

" Shut up" I said smacking the back of his head & getting off the island.

"Gurl you need to stop hitting me for I hurt you " He said stepping in my face

" Nigga do it then" I said rolling my eyes.

He flicked me in the back of my head. The funny this is that he is afraid of me. So I then held up my fist to his face.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ILL STOP IM SORRY DAMN .. " He said almost shaking.

We all laughed.

"Yo you afraid of your own little sister thats crazy man " He said laughing.

"Shut up " He said mean mugging Terrance.

We all grabbed our plates and sat the table.

"So Adrianna I need to ask you something girl on girl" I said looking at her while stuff eggs in my mouth.

"Alright I'm listening " She said back.

"Well me and terrance you know had sex a few nights ago and um - "

"Babe really !" He said cutting me off.

"Shut up you told my brother " I said raising my eyebrow.

" How the fuck did you know that " He said with a shocked look on his face.

"I have lucky guess syndrome " I said back.

" Whatever " He said continuing to eat.

"Anyways back to what I was saying I got up slowly and I threw up - "

"Ew and I kissed you ! " He said sounding childish as always.

"No retarded I brushed my teeth right after I threw up im not disgusting like you are Terr .. " I said snapping at him.

"Ohhh" He said.

"Yeah . " I said back.

"Will you please let the girl finish the damn sentence " Adrianna said looking dead at terrance.

"Yeah , yeah , yeah sorry " Said Terrance.

" so anyways I threw up what do you think is wrong with me ? " I questioned.

" well " She paused for a second.

" you could just be pregnant" She said finally answering.

All the boys dropped there forks on the table and looked at me.

" oh my god are you serious ! " I said smiling really hard

" Yeah but just to make sure ill take you to the store so we can buy a test " Adrianna said.

"Okayy" I said bouncing in my chair.

" A BABY ! WERE GOING TO HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING BABY BRUH A BABY ! " Terrance said screaming

" Reax we don't know yet if I am pregnant so don't get all worked up for nothing " I said smiling

" I know but still imagine us with a baby .. It would be so exciting " He said smiling.

Terrance POV ~

I know that I would be the best father I can be to that baby if we have one. I know I have been only been with this girl for 5 months it honestly feels like I've been with for forever. I honestly want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. I cant believe it I actually found a girl that i wanna tie down.

I walked out of the Dining room and into the living room to go talk to Seth.

" Yo seth you got a min ? " I questioned

" Yeah whats good homie ? " He said back.

__________________

Heyy guys i know this chapter is short but yeah i have more crazy stuff too come

But keep on reading theres more chapters to come !! If you have any question just inbox me !!

Follow me on Instagram @g0ldencoco_

Thank you for reading !! And please comment vote and follow

There are more chapters to come ! 😘👋🎉🙈📓💕❤️

Please ignore the miss spelling and the wrong thingys !!