Chapter One - Game On Check

Terrance in multimedia

Terrance POV 💰

Was poppin y'all I'm terrance but my friends call me Terr for short. People usually know of me because of my older brother Ant.

My brother is 25 years old and he is the drug lord out here. Im trying to be just like him but better all the girls want me but I aint lookin for no serious relationship I just wanna care for the fam and get this money.

I'm 6"5 light-skin , with tats on my arms and some on my chest.

" TERRANCE WAKE YO ASS UP ! " My momma yelled.

I checked the time and it was 10:46 AM.

" Damn why my momma always gotta wake up a nigga so early " I said rubbing my eyes.

I only had sweats on and no shirt so I went downstairs to check to see what my momma wanted.

" Terrance " My mom questioned to see if it was me.

" Yes Momma " I answered back checking to see if there was anything to eat but there was only lettuce.

" Theres is no food in the house so I need you to go to the store and pick up a few things for me okay ? " She said to me.

" Alright i got you momma " I said to her.

" Go put a shirt on I didn't raise my kids with no common sense " She said yelling at me.

" Damn alright ma " I said jogging up the stairs to get to my room.

I went up stairs into my closet and put a red polo on. I already had long black sweats on. So i just put some black nike socks on and my red and black slides. Then toke my red and black Chicago bulls snapback and put that on.

Then I went into the bathroom to put some deodorant and cologne on and checked my self out before leaving.

" A nigga dressed bummy but still look fly doing it. " I said checking my self out in the mirorr.

Before i left i went back into the kitchen and got the list off the fridge.

I decided to take my black Escalade.

20 Mintues Later i get go the store i walk in side and go straight to my isles and then i see this fine ass girl.

" Damn .. Aye Yo Ma " I said trying to getting her attention.

Cassidy POV ❤️

Hi I'm Cassidy my friends call me " Cass " or " Cassie " for short like the singer. I'm known around this hood very well. Not the thot way the good way. Trust me im not no thot faaaaar that. Thot's dont run in the family & I will be sure of that. I'm known as "Smart Shortie" it gets pretty annoying like when I'm walking somewhere always some random dudes screaming out to me "AYE YO SMART SHORTIE WHEN YOU GONNA LET ME HIT " i obviously ignore and keep walking.

But Anyways Im 5"5 I'm pretty short if you ask me. Anyways I'm light-skin and pretty , very pretty i have long red hair it tops at the tip of my butt. I'm not sure how many inches it is but its long.

" TIME TO WAKE UP GURLLLLLLL " My alarm clock yells to me.

I check my to do list every morning and this morning it says go to store and get groceries and stuff for school.

I live with my brother and my dog my parents live right down the street from me. They come and check on me every once in a while.

I live in a 4 bedroom and 3 bath but it gets pretty lonely here thats why I let my older brother Seth move in it me so its me seth and my baby pit-bull Hope she is only a few months old.