Chapter Thirty Three - Hiding Secrets From The One's You Love.

Guess who got there iPhone back 🙌. But it's not connected it will be in a few days so I'll be using it as an iPod for now. But thank you for 19,000+ reads♥️.

****

4 Months Later.

Its been a while since then little incident that happened in the hospital.

But I'm doing much better don't worry.

I'm finally 9 months pregnant yay! I'm so excited to have my baby boy. I don't think Dwayne is because he's been coming home late and smelling other women's perfume.

I asked him what was going on and he told me to hop off. I checked threw his phone but there was nothing. I maybe guess I should get off his case.

Oh and did I forget to mention to you guys? Mercedes is a few weeks pregnant !

Also Janine had a healthy beautiful baby girl named Mariah. She is so percious. I'm happy I'm a aunty of two. On the other hand my parents are kind of upset we didnt wait. But they still want more well my mom does.

Today me and the girls are going out to go get breakfast.

I woke up from bed and went to the bathroom. I toke a shower and washed my self I had to get two towels to dry of because I'm so huge.

" Hey Baby boy how are you doing in there. " I said rubbing my stomach slowly.

I dried off and put my hair into a neat bun. I then brushed my teeth and put some deodorant and perfume on.

I put on my slippers and my robe and wobbled to my closest. I picked out a red maxi dress with some black Michael Kors sandals.

" Where are you going dressed like that ? " Dwayne said with his raspy morning voice rubbing his eyes.

" Out " I said with an attuide.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and my wristlet and walked out the bedroom to downstairs.

I toke the elevator downstairs. Yes we have an elevator because when Dwayne actually cared about me he bought me an elevator because he didn't want me to hurt myself.

I grabbed my car keys and left. I called Mercedes on the way there.

Phone Convo.

MeMe : Hello?

Keke : Hey Baby mama.

MeMe : Hey girl you on your way?

KeKe : Just left the house.

MeMe : Okay good because me and NeNe (Janine) are here. is baby daddy coming?

KeKe : Hell no. had the nerve to ask me where I was going when I told him last night I was going to IHOP with you guys.

MeMe : That's a damn shame. I'm coming home with you because I need to talk some sense into that god damm boy.

Keke : Haha okay see you in 10.

MeMe : okayy byee.

KeKe : Byee.

10 minutes later I get there and I see both Janine & Mercedes already picked out a booth.

I walled up the hostest. And it was a guy just my luck.

" Aye welcome to IHOP how many ma " He said licking his lips smirking and sizing me.

" just one but I'm meeting my friends over there " I pointed to NeNe & MeMe.

" Oh ight I'll be over to serve you beautiful ladies " He said smirking.

" Okay " I said walking away.

I walked to Mercedes and Janine and they were staring at me the whole time.

" OHHHH girl he got you smiling like you done seen August Alsina. " Mercedes said laughing.

" Shut up but he is so fine. " I said smiling just thinking about him.

" Oh girl today is your lucky day because here he comes " Janine said playfully hitting my arm.

I immediately stared fixing my hair for who knows what reason I mean I have man. But. He doesn't love me at the minute.

" How y'all ladies doing today I'll be serving you my names Michael " He said smiling at me.

" We're good , Good as you look " Mercedes mumbled.

I quickly kicked her under the table because she has a man and she's happily happy with them.

" OUCH YOU STUPID BIT- I mean we're good " She said faking smiling at him but mean mugging Michael.

" I'm good , I'm good " He said smirking directly at me.

" So what will you be having today beautiful ? " He said asking me.

" I'll talk four pancakes and bacon with some orange juice please " I said smiling back at him.

Then Mercedes thought she was slick and coughed " BASIC EHM. "

I kicked her under the table.

" OUCH ONCE AGAIN " His attention was quickly turned to her and he started laughing.

Everybody else told them what they wanted.

" Alright I'll be right back with your food " He said smirking directly at him.

" GURLLLLLL " Janine said to me.

" What ? " I said smiling.

" What the hell was that ? " She said smirking.

" Nothing " I said laughing.

Then Mercedes got quiet and started looking out the window.

" MeMe What's wrong ? " I questioned her.

" Oh ... Nothing I'm fine " She said giving an unconvincing smile.

*

*

*

*

Mercedes POV ~

I know something Kelani doesn't know but I don't want to hurt her. If I tell her she's going to hate me and never talk to me again.

But she's my best friend she'll never do that to me right ? Oh god I hope so.

I'll just keep this little secret between me and Dwayne for now. God I hope I don't loose my best friend. I can't be stressing right now.

****

Oh my god! What is Mercedes hiding!?

We'll find out next chapter♥️

Comment down below what you think she's hiding!