After word

After finishing Hogwarts, Severus Snape took his grandfather's offer of apprenticeship, and within a year, he achieved potions master status and earned recognition as the world's leading expert in potions, dark magic, and dark .

The Ministry of Magic, and many foreign ministries, hired him as a consultant.

Severus continued independent research on the Wolfsbane potion and made countless breakthroughs in the study of magic.

At twenty-one, Severus Snape married Lily Evans, and together they had two daughters.

Elena Snape took after her father and was quiet, sarcastic, and intelligent. She sorted into Slytherin at Hogwarts.

Violet Snape took after her mother and had an unruly personality and her mother's green eyes. She sorted into Gryffindor.

When Lily Evans finished her studies at Hogwarts, she studied magic law and became a lawyer to help reform the British magic world's law system. She fought for the rights of muggleborns, magical creatures, and half-breeds, even crafting a bill of civil rights for all intelligent creatures in the magic world.

Upon finishing Hogwarts, James Potter entered the Auror program together with his best friend, Sirius Black. James had a long, successful career there.

Diane Diggory graduated and became a member of England's official Quidditch team. She played professionally for the next six years, and four years in her team won the World Quidditch Cup.

When her Quidditch career ended, Diane became a popular sports commentator. She married James Potter when she was twenty, and they raised two boys—Charlus and Daniel Potter. Both sorted into Gryffindor upon entry to Hogwarts.

Sirius Black had a long career as an international Auror. Married and divorced three times, he had no children, but was the happy, self-proclaimed uncle of all his friends' children.

Peter Pettigrew happily took a safe, pencil-pusher job at the Ministry of Magic. His contacts landed him many comfortable jobs, and those who hired him gladly gave him all their boring paperwork.

At twenty-seven, Peter married a full blood witch, Guineva Jerkins. She dreamed of being a stay-at-home mother, and she got her dream with Peter Pettigrew and their five children. Upon entry to Hogwarts, two sorted into Hufflepuff, and one into each of the other three houses.

Sirius one day described Peter's life as the most boring on earth. Peter declared it perfect.

After graduating Hogwarts, Regulus Black joined the Ministry of Magic's department for Muggle Relationships and worked the department upward as he sought to reform the Wizarding World's relationship with muggles. He worked closely with Lily Evans, and together, they sought to change how wizarding children learned about the muggle world and muggle interactions.

At twenty-three, Regulus married muggleborn Leila Dickinson. They had two children, a boy and a girl—Orion and Penny. Both sorted into Slytherin.

After finishing Hogwarts, Remus and Lucy traveled Iceland where they studied magical creatures and plants. They wrote multiple books, the first titled, Interviews with Werewolves. It collected interviews from people infected with Lycanthropy across the world and told their stories. A second and third book soon followed, Interviews with Magical Creatures and Interviews with halfbreeds.

Remus and Lucy's work created the foundation for Lily Snape's and Regulus Black's work to reform laws regarding the people groups in question.

Lucy and Remus made a good living traveling, collecting rare materials for potion brewing, researching magical creatures, and writing books about their travels. In their later years, they retired to Lucy's childhood farm and raised magical creatures.

At twenty-six and twenty-five, Remus and Lucy married. Their two children, Rena and Derrick Lupin, both sorted into Ravenclaw.

Evelyn Clearwater and Nymphadora Tonks enrolled in Hogwarts the same year. Evelyn sorted into Gryffindor, and Tonks into Hufflepuff. They became best friends and remained so their entire lives. It helped that Tonks was the only one who knew of Evelyn's Lycanthropy and made it easier to hide from others due to the administering of Wolfsbane potion to Evelyn during her school years. Even if the affliction made Evelyn less social, she often retreated to a corner to read and write.

When she finished Hogwarts, Tonks became an Auror.

By Evelyn's third year at Hogwarts, she published her first children's fairy tale under a pseudonym, and when she reached her twenties, she was a celebrated children's author, though no one discovered her identity until her thirties. To know beloved children's tales were penned by a werewolf shocked the public.

In an interview, Evelyn said Interviews with Werewolves and Lily Snape's legal work inspired her to stand up, and it would be shameful not to. This resulted in Evelyn's books being banned in some magic societies, but in all others, sales boomed, and Evelyn swore to continue her work speaking out and writing stories until the day she died.

Tonks remained at Evelyn's side for moral support, and as a friend.

Severus Snape celebrated Evelyn's work and visited to congratulate her on taking a stand. While he was there, he bought second copies of every one of her books.