- sirens -

—☁︎︎—

warning: rape, sexual violence, strong language, violence

Friday 23rd August 1974 - 11:06pm

— EVE HAD OFFERED to take the wheel twice in the past couple hours of continuous night driving but had been refused. The barrenness of the roads was somewhat comforting to Evette and was probably the driving force behind her offer, despite her exhaustion, but the emptiness of the roads meant that for now, they were in the clear. She had also noticed they were heading back towards the place she called home and she hadn't yet asked why, perhaps it was because she had trusted Bucky enough now to know that he had created a plan. The woman had rested her eyes for what felt like minutes but had happened to have been quite a while longer and during that time her alternate senses heightened, for she had noticed that within the speeding truck she felt almost no bumps in the road and heard no noise apart from the gentle hum of the engine and the tyres against the tarmac road.

That was until the familiar sirens and blinding red and blue lights that reflected in her dry eyes had disturbed her well needed nap.

"Shit," she muttered and looked to Bucky who almost seemed unfazed by the sudden appearance of a police car "don't kill them, we'll just handle this like normal human beings." Bucky pulled over and slipped a black glove on his hand to cover the metal. Evette placed her hands on the dashboard and Bucky did so too, assuming it was to convey they were not holding any weapons. "Roll down your window and say 'good evening officer'. He'll ask for your license and registration, just say you left it at home. They'll then ask you to step out the car and then you just use your charm." Bucky took the information well despite having no comprehension of what his 'charm' was and Evette was just ready for another successful escape.

A tap at the window by a flashlight led to Bucky completing the first step, rolling down the window and taking a look at the officer and relaying her first instruction of greeting them politely. Evette couldn't see their faces because of the darkness and just hoped it was no one local to her area.
"License and registration sir." He demanded and the recognisable voice caused Evette's eyes to widen in dread. The officers face came into view as he leant down against the window.

Officer Dan Hayward.

She knew him.

"Well shit... is that Miss missing Evette Green? " he laughed and shone his light behind him to his travelling companion. "Vardy, come take a look." Of course his evil disciple was following along.
"Holy shit, looks like it is." Bucky hadn't removed his eyes from Evette.

"I think it's best that the both of you step out the car." Hayward said past a cough that automatically coincided with his troublesome nature.

Evette held her composure and opened the door to see Officer Vardy right in front of her, he seemed to only smile more at her limited apparel. Hayward took Bucky by the wrists to cuff him, unbeknownst to the secret beneath his glove. Bucky's face was withdrawn, ready to break and Evette simply shook her head.
"To the bonnet." Vardy said and pushed her forward toward it. Hayward left Bucky with his chest against the car window and immediately headed towards Evette with his intent clear.

"How 'bout we have some fun before we hand you in for your reward?" Vardy mutters in her ear before nodding towards the car bonnet.
"You know what to do." Hayward chips in and Evette can only stare frozen at Bucky, eyes pleading for him to just leave it because she knows that if he kills a couple cops, then they really are screwed.

"Fine." The officer states impatiently with a snarky huff.

She's cuffed and shoved over the metal without a word or a whimper as a response to the forceful action.
"You remember last time Evette? God I don't think I've been able to fuck another woman since I fucked you." She felt the shirt flip over her back, and with the simple sound of a belt buckle she knew what was to come, but to hell with it if she wouldn't put up a fight. She jolted her head back into Hayward's face and stamped on his foot as hard as she could with only her bare heel. Vardy grabbed her by her restrained arms as she spat in his face and bit his jugular in response. She watched on as blood drew from beneath Vardy's skin and from Hayward's nose, but it was no use. She knew very well there was no overpowering two cops whilst restrained, but at least they'd have the marks to remember the next time they messed with a woman against her will.
"You fucking bitch!" Hayward screamed and slammed her back onto the cars cold metal body, as if a rape victim itself.

Neither policeman, if they can even be called such a title, were aware of the cuffs being snapped as easily as sharing bread on the individual they had seemed to forgotten about. Bucky walked toward the officers and Vardy took notice of his approach, pulling out his gun and pointing directly at the soldier, who hadn't change the murderous gaze he had had plastered on his face since they had first touched Evette with their sinister gaze.
"Dan!" The younger officers yells to his superior, who is too busy traumatising the already broken apart Evette.
"Shoot him!" Hayward yells and holds out his own pleasure before he has to respond to the threat to his own cure of lust. Vardy closed his eyes and fired but Bucky raised his metal hand to deflect the bullet and ricochet onto the ground with its once pointed shape now flat from the collision.

"Dan!"

The officer screams before Bucky can grab the end of his handgun and crush it. He pulls the officers arm behind his back before snapping it down and ripping his shoulder; roughly, he pushes him to the floor. Hayward sighs angrily and pulls out of Evette, taking his gun and firing at Bucky once again, only for the same thing to occur as before. He does so twice more before Bucky kicks him in the place it hurts most and takes the gun into his own hands, aiming it at the officers head.

"Don't." Evette whispered, her voice not discreetly hiding the pain she was feeling all over and in every form.
"We just need to leave them." She muttered, the voice of reason once again. "Bucky please." But it's very obvious that Bucky was not willing to let them get away with it.
"Bucky... you're better than this." She whispered, tears ebbing from her eyes like a sobbing wound.

"You're better than them."