- stew -

—☁︎︎—

Evette

Evette

— —, — —, 1982  - ?

— "MAKE ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT MY MOUTH, and I'll show you what it can do." His eyebrow raised and he tilted his head, I leaned forward gently towards him. "Because I'd love to rip your tongue out with my teeth." His smirk fell as he swallowed, mainly because he knew I wasn't fucking around.
"You have balls." He drawled out in that thick European accent that made me want to jam a broken bottle down his throat. I leaned over and looked at his crotch.
"You seem to be missing them." He rolled his eyes before waving his hand to the guard who stood in the corner. I watched on as the mercenaries left and returned with a plate full of food, it seemed to be some sort of meat stew with lumpy mash potato. It was placed in front of me and I was given permission to eat, yet (despite my growling stomach), I couldn't take a bite without a wave of guilt flooding me. "Does Bucky have food?" The Serbian sighed, obviously tired of my games.

"He doesn't need it." He pulled out a cigarette and his lighter, placing it between his unjustifiably plump lips. I leaned over the table and took the cigarette from between his lips before placing it in my own. I took a simple puff before bringing the burning edge of the cigarette down into the food, watching the ashen tobacco dissolve into the stew. "1: Those are my favourite cigarettes and 2: now you've ruined your food. Well done Evette, great plan." His sarcastic nods pissed me off more than I was already.
"I won't eat anything until I know Bucky has, you need me now because if you kill me, then he'll come for you and you know that nothing will stop him." He sucked on his teeth before smiling once again. "So get used to it." Leaning back in the chair I watched as he surveyed the room.

"Very well," he began speaking to the guard in Serbian and I assumed it was to give an order for Bucky to have food. I'd make sure he received it by the time I returned. "Evette I'm going to ask you a few personal questions that you won't like but you need to answer them." He opened up a new file he had reached to the floor to pick up.

"If I don't?"

"Torture."

I nodded, assuming that was already the answer but wanting it confirmed.
"Go ahead."
"When did you last bleed?" My head verged back with a blink of my eyes as if the question had caused a surge of wind in my direction.
"Excuse me? Why do you need to know this?" I returned and Pavlovíc circled his eyes about his brain, as if looking for the answer himself.
"If you're going to be all lovey dovey with him then we need to make sure you don't get pregnant so we're going to supply birth control." I could barely hold back a laugh.
"Well I was infertile before I went to sleep for 8 years, I hadn't been eating properly," I motioned to him, making sure to notify it was his fault, "and the stress also didn't help. Besides, we never had sex." He pouted his lips and scribbled down the answer. "I didn't take you for the secretary paperwork type. You're far too fucking high and mighty." I chuckled before he slammed his fist on the table and stood up to leer over me as threateningly as possible.
"If you speak one more word out of turn then I will see to it that all your perfect teeth are ripped from your pretty gums." This time, I swallowed because I knew he had meant it and I wasn't one to be stupid enough to test him on the seriousness of his threat.