62

Europa League nights!

Tonight is my first night in Europe. I don't know how I'm feeling, but I've got to act calm and collected. I think some of them can see through the mask, but that is expected. I am one of the worst liers you might have ever seen.

It is my first/second (etc.) time in Turin and at the Juventus stadium. The pitch quality will probably be better here than at Sociedad's fortress, so I'm thankful for that. Also, their home ground is a fortress, so again, I'm thankful for that too.

I did the pre-match interviews with BT and the sort, so the game finally commenced.

HT: BRUNO IS A FUCKING LEGEND. HIS WIFE WON'T BE HAPPY WITH ME SAYING THIS BUT I LOVE HIM. (Scott wouldn't be greatly appreciative either).

A mix-up between the Sociedad 'keeper and two centre-backs = Bruno slotting into an empty net.

We know we need to secure it; our chance is the second half.

IN THE 56' MINUTE: THE BALL WAS MEANT FOR BRUNO MOTHERFUCKERS (context: Bruno said 'the ball was for me motherfucker' to Scott after the 1-0 WHam goal when they were celebrating) AND HE GOT IT FROM DANIEL JAMES.

Offside my ass, the goal is finally allowed.

I brought Scotty McLongshots (context for McLongshots: the Premier League app put that after he scored the goal against Sout) off as I need him for the weekend. We've barely got time to prepare for Newcastle, and I need him there (as bad/good as that sounds). Also, he had the injury doubt mid-week, so I'm needing to rest him from that too.

IN THE 63' MINUTE: MARCUS RASHFORD MBE SHOULD BE KNIGHTED. FOR SECURING OUR WIN. He saves us way too often. Same with Bruno, but I think anyone who's heard of him knows that.

I'm giving Anto a bit of game time. Rashy needed a bit of a rest, so I gave it to the boy.

Not much has happened since, but I made a double substitution. Bruno for Juan Mata, and Greenwood for the star-kid Amad Diallo. Happy United debut, Amad. I hope he scores or gets close to, at least.

90' minute: THE WELSH SONIC HAS SECURED IT!! Big-up Jamo, he rarely gets game-time and I feel bad for it every time. He's proved his point tonight; this should boost his confidence.

Full-time. 4-0 in my first game on the European stage. The first game a female has managed a European game! I hope that someone else can break the Champions League one before me, but I've taken two of the titles from anyone in the future.

I did the interviews with BT and the other media outlets. Once we got on the bus, Scott could barely stay 1cm away from me. He told me to sit next to him and as we live together, I couldn't say no. He either put his head on my shoulder/head or wrapping his arm around my shoulder so my head was on his shoulder. Scott kept whispering how proud of me he was. No-one could read his lips.

Under my mask, the smile couldn't fade from my face. Even before I had my mask on a frown was nowhere to be seen. Everyone was probably surprised as before the game I was lost, trying to find an emotion to portray. 

Once we got to the hotel we settled down in one of the rooms.

"y/n, I challenge you to a game of PES," Scott asked me, handing me a controller. "As I'd like to see if you can beat me."

"What, are you the best PES player here?" I asked. I wanted a full challenge.

"Yeah, he is. He beat me and I was unbeaten before!" Marcus Rashford exclaimed.

"Looks like you've got a contender. I'm taking the crown, and I mean business."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, lads, y/n and I are having a game. You need to see this."