1.3

When we pulled up, Scott pulled me gently out of the car and into his living room. He held me tenderly all the way there, and he placed me on the sofa. He pulled me into his chest, and I took in his manly scent. He held me for 30 minutes and he let me explain.

"I saw y/b/n and y/b/f/n in my bed. I think you can guess the rest." I said, sobbing.

"Oh, god y/n, that's horrible. Why are you bleeding from your bottom lip?" He asked, swiping his thumb delicately on my chin, wiping away the blood.

"That was y/b/f/n. She slapped me and threw her heels at me. I guess that's also why I have a red mark on my cheek too. I got the things I think I need, but I was panicking and rushing."

Scott tensed up at that remark. "Oh my god. If myself or any of the lads see her in public, we'll show them they shouldn't have messed with you. Darling, I think it'd be good to get some sleep. Do you need anything to help you sleep? Tea, a fresh change of clothes, a tv show on in the background, music, what would you like?"

"Can I have some clothes and tea, please? I don't want too much as I feel like a burden to you."

"y/n/n, you'll never be a burden. You're our manager for christ's sake. If you need anything, let me know love. I'll go get those things for you."

He left to get me some clothes and tea. He got me a grey Adidas hoodie and some grey sweats. I put them on as quick as I could, while Scott was boiling the kettle. He got me some tissues too.

"Here, love. I'll go get you a blanket and some pillows." He kissed my forehead then went upstairs.

Once he came back down, I had already finished my tea.

"Thank you, Tommy, you're an angel."

"Tommy, eh? I like it. I'll let you sleep now." Scott responded and began wandering away.

"Tommy, can you stay with me...?" I inquired, nervously.

Scott looked back at me and smiled. "Of course, love, anything you need,"

He snuggled up behind me and kissed my head. "Get some rest, y/n/n, you need it after a busy day."

After a couple of minutes, I was away in the land of dreams.