3.2

What just happened?

Scott just scored twice within three minutes. How?

I celebrated like mad when he scored the first goal and hugged Mike Phelan. With Scott's first celebration, he came over to where I stood with his knee slide. Once he got up and went to his starting position, he pointed at me. My heart did a backflip when he did that. I stuck a thumbs up and smiled at him. When he scored his second goal, he celebrated near the cameraman and went to his starting position. When he did, he looked at me. I was beaming like I got a puppy for Christmas. He smiled to himself, knowing how much that meant to me.

Once it got to half-time, Scott was the second into the changing rooms, as I was the first. He came over to me and hugged me tightly, and when he heard the door open, he let me go. He went to his seat.
I mouthed "I'm proud of you." He grinned at me again.
We discussed the tactics for the second half, as we were winning 4-1.
We went back out for the second half.

BLOODY HELL!

If somebody told me that as my first game as Manchester United manager I'd win 6-2 over Leeds, I'd think you were inventing; I couldn't believe it. Scott assisted Dan in the second half; I was over the moon for him and the result. Scott was the Man of the Match by a country mile. Even though he came off at the end, I prayed that he would be fine.

I had a few interviews with MUTV and Sky, and once we got onto the bus, I played 'We Are The Champions' by Queen.
"Sorry lads, but given the result against our rivals, we have to play this!"

We all sang along to it, and because I was stupid and I put the playlist on shuffle (as it was on Spotify), and a One Direction song came on.
"Oh, I'm stupid! Aagh! No-one was to know about that song being on my playlist! Don't tell the whole world about that!"
The lads laughed at my comment, and we were all happy. I had the aux for the way home, and I had to put on some Christmas music. I got onto my Instagram and posted a story of all the lads singing to Wham's 'Last Christmas'. I captioned it, 'Merry Christmas, United fans!' and posted it. Marcus was the first one to see it, and he said, "Y/N! Why'd you post that?"

"Post what?"

"Us singing on your Instagram! I sound horrendous!"

"Sorry to break it to you, Rashy, but that's how you sound in real life."

We all joked about it on the way to Carrington, and once we got there, we went our separate ways. Scott and I went to his car.