93

Leicester. A game to get through to another round of the FA Cup.

I decided to bench Scott, he needs a rest. I also started Donny, hopefully today he can show what he can do.

Kick-off: our time is now.

They scored. For God's sake. It was a mistake, but we can fight back.

MASON GREENWOOD SAVES ME (FOR NOW). Brilliantly left by Donny, and a great assist by Paul.

HT: Leicester 1 - 1 Man Utd. Overall good, but there is a second half.

They've scored again.

And again.

But, thankfully, not again.

FT: Leicester 3 - 1 Man Utd. A bad game on our behalf, but we have failed to qualify for the semis.

On the bus back, we tried to chill, but due to the result, it didn't fully happen. We calmed down, to say the least. That was until someone brought up the conversation of relationships.

"How is everyone's love life going?"

"Same as before, it's going great."

"Brilliant."

"How's yours, y/n?"

I hate lying in front of the lads, but it is something I have to do in this instance.

"Well, I mean, nothing is interesting. It is boring."

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I'm taken, but you don't need to know about that. We've only been dating... two, three months?"

"Does this mean yourshipname isn't happening?"

"Shut up, Dan. But, y/n! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Aww. I still ship it!"

"I don't know! I thought you wouldn't care."

"You're right, why would we care about who you're dating? They're probably boring as fuck."

"You'd be surprised, once you find out who it is."

"Why?"

"Well, you, personally and the rest of the squad, know him quite well."

"What? We know them?"

"I'd be very shocked if you didn't. You and this person are like brothers."

"Tell us!"

"No!"

"Why?"

"He probably doesn't want us public yet! With you lot, it will find media in seconds!"

"Come on, y/n. You'll tell us one day."

"I am, potentially, not the only person on this bus that is taken but doesn't say anything about it!"

"Yeah, I'm in a relationship, but I haven't told many people."

"Thank you, Nathan."

"It's fine, gaff."

"I think she's lying."

"What are you accusing me of now?"

"You are definitely not in a relationship. Have you had a look at yourself recently?"

"What?"

"You are definitely single."

"Oh, so no one has been concerned about the fact that Scott is my boyfriend? And that we are in a relationship?"

Scott looked at me, wide-eyed. I didn't know if he wanted them to know yet.

Have I just finished us?

What have I done?