3.1

Once we arrived at Carrington, the nerves were hitting me. With this being my first game in charge of the men's team, I expected it. Usually, I'd have Casey help calm my nerves, but today I'd have to deal with it myself. Scott noticed I was worried; he came over.
"Hey y/n, how are you feeling? All the lads seem up for today."

"If I'm honest, I'm nervous. It's my first game in charge of you guys, and this can depend on how I work as a manager."

"Don't worry; the lads seem in a better mindset for this game. No matter what happens, I'll support you."

"Thanks, Scotty, hopefully, the fans agree with you on that."

He gave me a small smile before going back to Dan.
We got on the bus, and I put my headphones. I sat next to Mike Phelan, who was having a conversation with Kieran McKenna. I got into the zone with the music playing, which was y/f/a (your favourite artist). All my uneasy feelings became lost. Soon we were at Old Trafford, with less time until kick-off. The team news was announced with an hour to go, and time was ticking away while the lads were warming up.

I had a quick interview with Sky Sports, and we went inside to discuss tactics.

"Alright, lads, we're soon to kick-off against Leeds. As long as you try your hardest, that is all I can ask of you. Keep that press high, and we should win the game. Let's get out there, and win the game for the fans. They deserve this more than anything, so let's provide a treat."

We exited the changing rooms, and the lads were ready for the game. The first whistle went off to take the knee. The next thing you know, the game kicked off.