1.1

I got home by 5:00 pm.

"y/b/n! I'm home!" I called out.

He didn't respond.

"Baby? I'm back! Where are you?"

I heard muffles coming from our bedroom. I went up and had a look.

!! WARNING! PHYSICAL ABUSE AND INDICATIONS OF SMUT !! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

I walked into the bedroom, seeing y/b/n and y/b/f/n (best friend) making out, naked. A single tear trickled down my cheek.

"What is this?" I asked, my lip quivering with fear, anger and sadness.

"y/n I-i t-th-this i-isn't what it looks like!! I swear!!" y/b/n said.

"Okay then, what do I see? My boyfriend and my best friend on two polar opposite ends of the earth?!" I shouted.

"Oh, look, it's y/n. You do realise that NOBODY will ever want you, or love you or want anything to do with you?" y/b/f/n responded, cockily. She walked like a bitch toward me and slapped me across the face, blood trickling from my bottom lip. There was so much force into that slap my whole body went numb.

"Get out, before I do something all three of us will regret," I said through gritted teeth. "and NEVER return."

She then took her high heel and threw it at me. She put her clothes on, then stomped out of the house.

!! END OF PHYSICAL ABUSE/INDICATIONS OF SMUT !!

"Call me, y/b/n, I know we need to finish what we started." She shouted, venom tracing her voice.

"After everything, you decide that THIS is a way of saying thank you?" I said, tears flowing freely down my face.

"I-I'm s-s-so sorry y/n, I-I did-didn't think you'd find out."

"Well, I did. Do you feel sorry for the things you've done behind my back, or sorry that you got caught?" I questioned.

He remained silent, not willing to speak.

"I don't need to hear your answer. I'm done with you, with us, with everything we've ever done. Don't bother coming after me, I can easily get some people I know onto you," I said.

I collected some of my most valuable items, threw the promise ring he gave me on the floor, then walked out of everything I've ever known.