90

The second leg of the Europa League, this time at the San Siro. Zlatan is a substitute, which is a bit of a relief (to start with).

Kick-off: this is our time to win it. One goal to cancel out the away goal rule.

HT: AC Milan 0 - 0 Man Utd. It has been an alright game, but there's another forty-five.

PAUL POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU BEAUTIFUL FRENCHMAN!!! Coming on and scoring after a couple minutes. You stunner! COME ONNNNNN!!!

Dalot and Ibrahimovic are on. Dalot is still ours, while we sold Ibra a few years back. Here we go.

FT: AC Milan 0 - 1 Man Utd. Overall, it was great, but we go through to the next round. Also, we have another cup game on Sunday against Leicester, so we need to focus on that.

The bus was alright. Scott was making me feel better, even though we had won. Their manager was being a little sexist, so I was insecure and worried about how I looked and how I presented myself.

"That prick, being sexist. Do talk to me about it,  bubba. Your feelings do matter, princess."

"Cheers, Scotty, but maybe quieten down a little bit on the nicknames. We can tell them soon, just not at this moment in time."

"That's okay, y/n/n. How are you feeling, though, tell me," Scott's head rested on top of mine. "I hate it when you bottle things up."

"I'm alright, I guess. Could be better, definitely could be a lot worse."

"Hmmm. Come here."

I placed my head on his shoulder. Partially exhausted, I must have fallen asleep.

"Scott, don't move."

"What? Why?"

"Look on your shoulder."

"Oh my- she fell asleep?"

"Well, unless if she's ignoring us and having her eyes shut, then no. Of course, she is."

"Aww, bless her."

"Are you holding her?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"She fell asleep on my shoulder, she must trust me a lot. I don't know why, conscience, isn't it?"

"Well, she does live with you, I think she must trust you for that, Scotty."

"She must do. Can you tell everyone to quieten down? She'll start stirring soon."

"EVERYONE! PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT! Y/N HAS FALLEN ASLEEP SO QUIETEN THE FUCK DOWN!"

"Jesus, you'll be the one waking her up."

"Well, when are you going to wake her up?"

"I'll wake her up when you guys have gone."

"Okay."

twenty minutes later

"Princess, princess," Scott whispered. "You need to wake up now. Darling. Bubba, wake up."

I heard him, but I didn't stir.

"Princess. Princess!" Scott kissed my forehead, multiple times. "Wake up! Baby. BABY!" Scott spoke a bit louder.

"Hmmm. What?"

"You need to wake up, princess."

"Why?"

"'Cause, you're on a bus, outside a hotel, after a football game against AC Milan."

"So? You're comfy. I don't wanna move." I shuffled more into him, holding him tight.

"Baby, I would let you stay here, but the lads are waiting for you. I would carry you to your room but I don't think I can because of covid."

"We live together, they should know we've been close together for more than fifteen minutes."

Scott sighed. "Princess. Come on, they'll be asleep now."

I reluctantly got up, but with a dead leg, I practically sat back down straight away.

"What's up? You okay?"

"Yeah, I've just got a dead leg. Must have slept on it funnily."

Scott helped me get up. I got to my room after telling the lads I was tired.

Once we were there, Scott hugged me.

"You settling in? Like, sleeping?"

"Yeah. I am tired of criticism, even though I try my hardest. Also, with a bit of a lack of sleep because of this game, I am quite knackered."

"Right, you still got my jumper?"

I nodded as a response.

"Good, good. I like you sleeping in my jumper, it's so cute. We can cuddle tomorrow, yeah?"

"Of course, you know we will."

"I'll let you get off to sleep now, baby. Night, princess, sweet dreams. I love you."

"I love you, too, Tommy. See you in the morning."

I got in, changed into Scott's jumper, and fell asleep, needing to prepare for a quarter-final on Sunday.

-

a/n nearly the end of this book! ending in a few days, wow. what a journey it has been! being over the moon at a hundred reads and now sitting at over four thousand.

i just want to thank you all for your continued support, i love all of you.

(shameless self-promo) if you don't mind wanting to help and support me, i have released other books: 'heartbreak weather' (brandon williams), 'don't let it break your heart' (daniel james) and 'once upon a dream' (scott mctominay). also, i have a football imagines book, where requests are soon going to be open. if you don't mind checking them out, i'd be thankful!!!

sending love, stay safe and treat people with kindness,

c.b <3 <3 <3 xx