65

a/n HP like the sauce x Mcsauce = the partnership we never knew we needed

Newcastle.

A game we need to win. There is no way anyone can deny it.

Scott is injured, which is ✨f a n t a s t i c✨ (as Ole would say).

He's at home while I have to go to The Theatre of Dreams. I'm sure he'll still be cheering us on. Scott will be missed tonight. We'll see how Fred and Matic get on as the two DMs.

Half-time: 1-1. Rashy with a brilliant goal, then Saint-Maximin with the equaliser. You can't specifically blame one player for that goal. It's frustrating; H couldn't do anything else more with the header and David couldn't do much with a save. The man-marking drills clearly went in one ear and out the other.

With some of the coaching staff gone for tonight's game because of Covid. Practically, I'm the only one they are used to being there, so that might have unsettled the lads. It's not much, but it could be enough to make things troubled.

Full-time: 3-1. I'm glad about the result. Jamo and Bruno saving my job with their goals 😅.

Newcastle gave us their all, but you're not stopping the Welsh Wizard. Dan is getting his form back, and I'm proud of him. At my end, there were some tactical errors. At the end of the day, a win is a win, so we'll take the three points.

Bruno with his penalty. "iT's BrUnO pErNaNdEs, He'S gOiNg To ScOrE." Bitch,

s h u t 👏 t h e 👏 f u c k 👏 u p 👏

You just don't know Manchester United, do you? (you = 🤡)

I gave Shola Shoretire his debut tonight. He seemed good in training. I'm excited to see how Shola will adapt to the game and to the Premier League.

I did the post-match interviews (you know the drill) and got on the bus. I didn't speak much as normally I would be deep in a conversation with him. The conversations I did get into were, different.

For context: one of the lads hit shuffle on a playlist and A.D.I.D.A.S. by Little Mix came on.

"No, no, not happening." I hit pause on the song.

"Why? What's wrong with a song about a brand?"

"I think it is safe to say the song is not about shoes or the brand."

"What? Why?"

"Oh, god. It's better if I just play it."

I resumed the song. It seemed fine at first, then it got to the first verse by Jesy (the one looking at her nails).

(the song, i can only apologise in advance)

"y/n!"

"I warned you!"

"What the-"

"There's an U18 on board, don't finish that sentence. You wait until you hear Jade's (the one with the lipstick) verse."

Eventually, it got to her part. I don't think any of them will see me in the same light again.

"Holy shit, y/n! Please don't tell me you've had sex to this."