3.5

Once I stood back and looked at what I'd done, Scott pulled me in a hug from behind. I jumped lightly at the action but eventually melted into the hug. His arms comfortably slithered around my waist; he gently pulled me backwards, so a strand of hair couldn't fit between his chest and my back. I rested my head back onto his shoulder and looked at him. He looked, eyes catching. He looked deep into the window of my soul, and I did the same to him. He turned my body, so our chests were against each other. I set my arms around his neck, fingers tugging at the strands on the back of his neck. My heart was beating louder than ever before, and butterflies shrieked in paradise.

His hands held my waist tighter. His face moved closer to mine, closing the inches between our lips.

"Fuck it," I said under my breath, but loud enough for Scott to hear.

I smashed my lips against Scotts'. He was shocked, but he merged into the kiss. My fingertips became lost in his hair, as our lips gently kissed the other. Scott mischievously wiped his tongue against my bottom lip, requesting an entrance, which I gracefully allowed him to. Our tongues danced together and became tied, both craving more. He became dominant, begging for more. I surprised him by giving him all I had, but his dominance stood over me. I was beat, as Scott began exploring my whole mouth. A firework display set off in my heart, pouncing with joy. We both pulled away, breathless by the beauty and passion of the kiss. I looked at him with awe.

"Who knew Scott McTominay could be so dominant? Seems like an innocent soul," I asked with complete admiration.

"I'm a man of many surprises. Wait until you see what I've got up my sleeves," Scott winked.

"Will you be my girlfriend? We'll take it steady, at whatever pace you feel comfortable with." He asked, looking deep into my soul.

"I'd love to! There is a bit of a major issue."

"What is it, love? If you're not ready yet that's fine, I'll wait until you are ready."

"It's not that, just that... just that Ed said I mustn't date any of you lads because it might ruin your performance... I don't know if I want to go against his words, considering I've only been in charge for three days..."

"He never said that to us. Anyway, we can keep it secret. Whatever happens in these walls stay in these walls, if Ed suspects anything we can put it on pause until he stops. We want to be together, y/n, and Ed shouldn't stop that. He doesn't stop any of the other lads from dating anyone else, so I can't see the issue with us. My groin might take me out of the game against Everton, so no matter what don't take me to the game."

"Are you sure with that? One: us being secret from the rest of the world and two: not going to the game against Everton. You're a brilliant player, Tommy, and if you're fine for it, I don't want to ruin your streak."

"Say you're saving me for Leicester or until the results come back. They won't suspect a thing. I'm fine with us being a secret; I can't see myself with anyone but you."

"Ok, we'll give it a go, then. I can't believe I'm going against my boss..."

"Hey, y/n/n, it's fine. Ed sometimes gets a little pushy, and I'm sure this is no different. Give him time; he'll come round eventually."

"I will."

"So... we're official, yeah?"

"Will you take this as an answer?"

"Take wha-"

I cut him off by shoving my lips against his, but I became dominant instantly. Kissing intensely, we both gave our all into it. The firework display resumed as if it never stopped. He quickly regained his first place of being the most dominant, but I gave a fighting effort. We eventually pulled away.

"I'm guessing that's a yes," Scott said while turning me around, making my back pressed against his chest, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course it is you dimwit," I replied, hitting his chest lightly with the back of my hand. He grabbed my hand and pressed his lips against it.

"Even I can't believe we're doing this! I love it though; I get to be with a girl who has made my life mental in the best way possible." He returned, smiling gleefully. I smiled back at him, slightly blushing.

"Your smile is beautiful," he said before kissing my nose.
"and no-one can change my mind. Well, you're beautiful, no matter what."

"Oh, shush, please. That couldn't be true."

"One: yes, it is true, it always will be, and two: I can't and won't 'shush', you're my girlfriend now, which means I can compliment you whenever I want." I rolled my eyes; Scott chuckled lightly.

"Come on, love, I heard you were watching y/f/s the other night, so let's watch that, yeah?"

I nodded lightly; we both left my new room to go to the sofa and watch the program. Scott sat on the seat first while I grabbed the remote. He patted the space between his legs for me to sit in, which I did. I curled up in his chest, as an arm draped on my shoulder. I passed him the remote; he got the show up on the TV. He pressed play on the first episode. My head fit into the crook of his neck, while his draped arm lifted and his fingers began fiddling with my hair. I was in a peaceful state immediately. My eyes slowly began to flutter shut, as Scott grabbed a blanket and wrapped it over the two of us.

"Night, princess, sleep well." He whispered.

"Goodnight, my Man of the Match, don't forget to get some sleep too. You must be tired from your amazing performance today." I kissed his neck softly. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Scott began singing y/f/song quietly and soon I was present in a dream.

AN: IT FINALLY HAPPENED! y/n and Scott have finally kissed... how are you feeling about it?

I just want to say I'm thankful for all of you viewers, voters and commenters - you guys are awesome!

Stay safe!