83

Gameday, against AC Milan. Zlatan's return to OT, but it is ruined as he is injured. Easily able to say I sighed a HUGE sigh of relief when I found this out. Dalot still can play, but we know we need to work hard to get the result we want.

Kick-off: taking the knee is always important.

AC scoring two goals, but VAR ruled both of them out. We are saved once again.

HT: Man Utd 0 - 0 AC Milan. A bit of a boring game so far as we were slow out of the blocks, and with VAR disallowing goals. Tactics simple at the break, but another forty-five to play.

AMAD DIALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sexy Bruno back at it again with the pass and the header from Diallo. Subbed on for five minutes, scored. LEGEND. Eric jumping on Scott and Scott having to hold onto him so he doesn't fall is the best thing I've seen involving Scott all day. (a/n look at the celebration, it is AMAZING I'M HOWLING)

AC Milan got a consolidation goal, which was a bit of a mistake from Deano. After full-time, I reassured him, knowing that he would have hell thrown at him for not saving it.

FT: Man Utd 1 - 1 AC Milan. Overall a good game on our behalf, but we have to focus back on the Premier League, with West Ham on Sunday.

The bus ride was something where nothing much happened.

When Scott and I got home, he just wanted hugs and kisses. I don't blame him, it has been a little stressful from the game.

Nearly getting sent off and 'not marking players'. Critics (cough Mark Goldbridge cough cough) (a/n saying that scott doesn't deserve to be in this side and that he can't pass forward or at all. also, that he's slow and saying he's shit at football and more random bullshit which is STUPID) are chatting shit about him once again. Give the man a break, would you do a better job?

Scott felt bad about not marking and other issues from the game.

"It's my fault they scored. I should have done better."

"Tommy, look at me. The game is over, you can't do anything about it now."

"I should have done better beforehand."

"So? Look, we've got to forget about it now. You tried your best, that's all I can ask for. Come here," Scott put his head in the crook of my neck. "You're only human, you can make mistakes. It's allowed. I know you'll feel bad, but you're not the only player on the pitch."

He began to feel a little better. I even let him play PES and even though I tried my hardest, he beat me. Scott had a smile on his face for the rest of the night. I think the group chat was kicking off on how he'd beaten me for the first time.

It got to a certain point where we were both tiring from the day. Scott and I separately got ourselves ready for bed. I went to our bed and lied down while Scott was pulling a shirt over his head. He then lied down next to me and crashed out in seconds. I cuddled up to him and he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I fell asleep after about half an hour, previously playing with his hair and making sure he was fully asleep.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter, with today being my first day back at school i am really tired, so i typed up a quick something so you had a chapter for this game.

i was also originally going to finish this on the hundredth day of this book, the 28th of march, but i have to cut that short a week because of international duty.

to finish this book off i need scott to be there, and him playing a game against israel won't help me write this accurately, so it will finish on the 21st, the day we play leicester in the fa cup.

so hopefully i will update on time for then, i'm pre-writing chapters so when the result happens, i can add the scores and important moments from the game and then upload them.

also, thank you so much for the support of me coming out as bisexual, it means a lot to me. one day i will have the courage to do this to my family, but given the response from you guys, who knows when i will do it. i love you all <3

i hope you still enjoyed this!

stay safe,

c.b <3 <3 <3