1

BREAKING NEWS: OLE GUNNAR SOLKSJAER IS REPLACED WITH Y/F/N!

After the narrow 3-2 win over Sheffield United, Ed Woodward sacked Ole, and today it has been announced that he has been replaced with y/f/n. She was managing the Women's side before Woodward asked her to be the manager of the Men's. Her joint manager, Casey Stoney, will now be flying solo for the Women's side. y/f/n has made history as she is the first female manager in the Premier League.

"It has been a mental year, 2020. It has been one of the worst years in history, but I think this has made it the best for me," y/l/n stated earlier on social media. "Today I am leaving behind a chapter which has made me who I am today. I want to thank the Club, the girls and Casey for making this an unforgettable experience. I am now joining the men's side, and I hope to bring lots to this. I hope to make history with this football club, which I have supported my whole life. Finally, I want to say a massive thank you to the Barmy Army, for making every home and away game a special one for us. Once an LSV red devil, always an LSV red devil."

________________________________________________________________________________

I walked into Ed Woodward's office, prepared to meet him and the lads today.

"Welcome to United, y/n. Just a few rules before we set you off to meet the lads on the pitch. One: NO DATING THE LADS. Two: WIN A TROPHY AND A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SPOT."

"That is fine Mr Woodward. I hope to bring this to you and the lads."

"The lads are on the pitch now. Follow the map or the directions, and you'll be fine. Your office is next to mine, the one labelled 'Manager's Office.' Enjoy your time here, y/n."

I followed the directions and saw the lads in a group circle.

"Hi lads, I'm your new manager, y/f/n. I come from the women's side. I have won 5 trophies with the women, I've won the Championship, the Super League, the Conti Cup, and the FA Cup twice. I've won these alongside Casey Stoney, who is now flying solo in the Super League, or the WSL. The next game is Leeds on Sunday, and I'm sure that the fans will want this to be a game we win, given our rivalry with the club. Tomorrow after the conditioning I'll discuss team news and our permanent captain. Now we have lunch, so join me in the canteen and I can find out more about you."

In the group, I noticed one particular lad, Scott McTominay. When we were walking back, he started a conversation with me, he was kind and seemed genuinely interested in the chat.

"Hi Gaffer, I'm glad we've got someone who seems educated about management in charge. I like the fact you don't seem afraid to be the only female manager in the league. I presume you know who I am, if you don't, I'm Scott McTominay." He put his hand out for me to shake, and I did so.

"I do know who you are Scotty. I did work for the women's team, and I support United. Whenever you boys played I'd be stuck to my phone watching the game until it was finished!"

"Haha. You doing anything tonight? I'd like you to know the full team better."

"O-oh. I'm sorry, Scotty, but I'm spending the night with y/b/n (your boyfriend's name). We haven't caught up in a while."

"Oh. That's fine."

"Ok. Come on, let's eat."

We ate our lunch and then we got to go home.