2.1

Once we arrived at the Complex, we started conditioning. The lads looked up to shape, and after I was ready to announce the Captain and team news for Leeds.

"Okay, lads, I'll start with the captain. It will be Harry Maguire, with Bruno Fernandes as Vice," Bruno smiled, and Harry shook my hand.

"Now I'll show you the team sheet for tomorrows game."

De Gea

Wan Bissaka           Lindelof          Maguire (c)          Shaw

McTominay      Fred

Rashford              Fernandes                           James

Martial

BENCH:

DEAN HENDERSON, BAILLY, TELLES, CAVANI, POGBA, MATA, GREENWOOD

McTominay and James smiled at me. Dan was happy he was starting because under Solksjaer he barely got any game time.

"Scott, I need you to man-mark Bamford. He will make you go mental during this game, running rings. It's your job to stop that as much as you can, ok?"

"That's fine Gaffer. Thank you for giving me a vital job in the game."

"It's alright Scotty. Enjoy your time, rest up for tomorrow!" I waved the lads off.

I had an interview with the media. It went well, the response was amazing from the interviewers. After that, I had a meeting with Ed. When I entered he didn't look too happy, so I prayed for the best. I sat in the office chair opposite him.

"Miss y/l/n, this morning you came in with Mr McTominay. Feel free to explain?"

"To put a long story short, my now ex-boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend. I was distraught and I didn't know who to contact. None of my family live in Manchester so I rang Scott. He let me stay the night with him. Issue?"

"No. Did you sleep with him?"

"He held me on the sofa when laying down and I fell asleep. I was knackered, Mr Woodward, and respectively, Scott didn't want to wake me up. I can only presume he fell asleep as I never woke up until I felt light hit my face."

"So you did?"

"Potentially, yes."

"y/n. This could have an impact on the game tomorrow! Don't become a slag and sleep with them all."

"I'm staying with Scott until I can find a house to live in. He was fine with it. If anything, it seemed he worked extra hard when on the bikes and I was with them! We'll see how it affects him tomorrow, but one: I won't sleep with him tonight and two: I'm not a slag. Please. I'm not my ex and I won't ever become my ex."

"Okay. If you have any more mental issues, feel free to speak to me. Or a therapist. Just not one of our players."

"Okay, Mr Woodward. We're now on the same level."

I got up out of the office chair and left his office. I went into mine for some quick tasks to be ticked off and I went home with Scott after he had some lunch.

"Sorted?"

"I'm sorted, Tommy."

We got in the car and we went home.