70

You know I said I was wondering when I'd just have a breakdown because of pressure?

Yeah.

That was today.

With it being Ole's birthday, it was a little awkward around the lads as he probably would have been there if it weren't for me and the women's success.

I only had one positive from training; Donny said he was fine, so that's good.

Europa League draw: OF COURSE ZLATAN IS RETURNING TO OT. ASHDGDHJDCHBDSBKSDN

AND DALOT WHO'S ON LOAN!!!! JSSBDHBDCMSASLKADSMRUHEIHW

ALSO, I STARTED MY PERIOD. THE CRAMPS ARE BAD, AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT.

Today couldn't get any worse. It's only 2 pm.

Oh, wait, I haven't spoken about the meeting with Ed.

He basically called me a slag with what I wore last night at the game.

IT WAS A TRENCH-LENGTH CREAM COAT, A BLACK TURTLENECK, LEGGINGS AND CONVERSES. COME ON. It's called fashion. Get with the times, dickhead.

AND (yes, there's more) HE DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TELL ME I'VE GOT PAPERWORK DUE TODAY WHICH I WASN'T TOLD ABOUT BEFORE THIS!!

Honestly.

I got into my office, tried to complete the said paperwork to the best of my standards (guess who did that at the start and now the bar is way too high even Mondo Duplantis (pole vault world record holder) wouldn't reach it). Thank God Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' is out, otherwise, I would have no chance of getting it done in a decent time.

I got it done, thinking I could finally relax. That was before Ed emailed me five more pieces to complete.

By the hour.

YOU WANNA SEE SOME REAL SPEED, BITCH??

I quickly got these done (by the skin of my teeth) and I could now finally relax. Or could I?

Yeah. I had no emails from him throughout the day. Hallelujah!

As I had to leave at four and it was now three, I had an hour spare. I thought going on social media would be a good idea, but... how much more wrong could I get?

Everyone was on about how I was inexperienced against Tuchel, and how as a woman I stood no chance. Also, my feed was covered with people that are more successful and overall better than me, so the insecurities were peaking.

I had enough after the twentieth post, so I went down to the lads in the canteen. They just finished S & C from the game last night, and they were talking about me. I decided to eavesdrop.

"Do you think y/n will be ready for the game?"

"I don't know."

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't think she is. Was she ready for last night? No."

"How was she not ready for last night?"

"Didn't look part of it. She said to Jamo giving away the penalty was fine. It definitely wasn't."

"I think she was trying to make him feel better, if they scored that goal would have been the winner of that leg. Suppose it's her mother's instinct kicking in."