2

I woke up, my head pounding. It was like a postman was delivering a parcel to the front of my head.

"Morning, love."

"Bloody hell, Scott, don't make me have a heart attack at 7:00 in the morning, I nearly shed off my skin!"

Scott began laughing loudly.

"Sorry, love, I didn't mean to startle you, but if only I had a camera. YOUR FACE!" He began laughing louder. I couldn't help but laugh along with him, after keeping a stern look on my face for about 3 seconds before I finally cracked.

"Come on Tommy, let's get ready for training. I need to meet with Ed and the media today also."

"Okay love." He let go of me, but his grip was firm beforehand.

"Shit," I said under my breath.

"What's up, love?"

"Everything I have is in your car. Can you get it for me?"

"Already going," Scott jumped up from the sofa and walked out of the door. He came back in less than 10 seconds.

"Here you go. I'll use the upstairs bathroom, I'm off for a shower then I'll get ready."

He ran off upstairs. I stayed downstairs with the carrier bag I put everything in from the night before. I didn't say 'shit' because my things were in his car, it was that Ed was going to be LIVID when he finds out I slept with Scott.

After an hour, I was ready. My eyes were a little red, but I remembered my makeup, so I still looked somewhat acceptable. I was in my United outfit and my hair was in a high ponytail. I was ready to go when Scott walked down the stairs. He looked even cuter than I thought.

And then it hit me.

Like a train.

Going at 1 million mph.

I have a crush.

On Scott McTominay.

I have a crush on Scott McTominay.

I HAVE A CRUSH ON SCOTT MCTOMINAY.

ON.

SCOTT.

MCTOMINAY.

SHIT.

Anyway, we walked out the door and went in his car to the AON training complex.