86

West Ham at home. Fortunately, Jesse is unable to play as we are his parent club, so he will have to deal with either watching at home or the stands.

Kick-off: the battle against racism and discrimination continues, and we will keep fighting to kick it out.

HT: Man Utd 0 - 0 West Ham. So far it has been a close game, but we need to focus on the second half and score.

Scott at it again! I don't care if it's an own goal, it's Scotts's. #scottmctominaydeservedthatgoal

FT: Man Utd 1 - 1 West Ham. It has been a brilliant game over the ninety (or so) minutes, but we have the second leg of the Europa League to play at AC Milan's ground.

As you've probably guessed by now, Scott had his arm around me and my head was on his shoulder on the bus back. I can only presume that Bruno and Dan were talking about us, as some lads from around them starting looking at us quite often.

I'm not bothered; Ed hasn't brought up anything more about me dating any of the lads and everything seems fine.

Once Scott and I got home we watched some episodes of y/f/show before it got to half ten, I figured it would be a good time to go to bed. Scott gave me another one of his jumpers and we got ready for bed.

"I love you, bubba," Scott said when I came into our room. "So much." He gave me a tight hug. Scott moved his head into the crook of my neck and placed his forehead onto mine. Smiles were prominent on both of our faces when he decided to nuzzle our noses.

"I love you, Tommy," I spoke, pressing a kiss to his jaw. "More than you'll ever know."

"One day you'll see how much I love you, bubba. One day, I promise." His hand found mine and the tips of his fingers circled my ring finger on my left hand.

Is he hinting at something? Who knows.

Once we had settled down (on the bed, not standing) we talked about random nothings for about half an hour before I found my eyes fluttering shut and falling asleep.

Scott's POV (something different :) )

y/n and I were talking for a bit before I asked her a question. She didn't respond, so I checked to see why she wasn't responding. Looking at her, she was fast on (asleep).

"Bless you," I whispered, before wrapping the blanket over both of us. I gave her plenty of kisses as she was being safe in my arms. I ensured my grip was tight on her; I haven't had a proper opportunity to hold her like this before. Her features amaze me every time I look at her face and now was no different. I suppose it sounds a little creepy, but she is so perfect, it is beyond words.

Naturally, her arms pressed against my chest and she gripped the shirt I was wearing. This woman and making my heart melt. I can't handle it, she's too cute.

I gave her a few more kisses before I put my chin on the top of her head. "I love you so much, princess," I whispered again. I have about a million nicknames for my girl, I can't choose just one. I began stroking her hair with one hand, while the other held onto her waist, with her shirt slightly raised. This meant I could circle my thumb on her skin rather than fabric.  After a few minutes, I fell asleep, holding her tight.

stay safe and sending love,

c.b <3 <3 <3