minimal loss pt.2

"This doesn't fit I looked him in the eye he was calm, lucid." Rossi wasn't believing what he was hearing.

"They're committing mass suicide," Hotch said still listening.

"We don't know that for sure," Rossi said.

"Rossi, he just said it." Derek was getting mad.

"We're ready to go." The detective has his men ready to go in.

"If we go in now people are going to die." Rossi was the only one protesting.

"People are already dying," Hotch said.

~~~~~

"What do we do?" Emily asked.

"Nothing." You said.

"We have to do something these people just took poison."

"No, Cyrus just told them they did, and I

think he's bluffing." You said.

"Why do you think that."

"Just after he told them about the poison, he waited for them to start to react. And he nodded to call. And he started writing. Look." You gestured towards the two men in the front. "Their scanning the audience looking for reactions."

"The writing down the names of the people who are crying." Emily was realizing the same thing you were.

"It's a loyalty test." You finished.

"So he knows who fall him to the end." You started to think of different way you could that information to the team. You and Emily both knew that they would try to get bugs in. The really question was how were they gonna do it?

After taking a minute to discuss Cyrus finally spoke. He clarified that there was no poison.

~~~~~

"You guys need to see this." JJ walked over with a computer showing the news reporters.

"Now well into its second second day, The standoff at the septarian sect ranch has now been taken over by the FBI. There was much more speculation in regard to the hostages. but anonymous sources inside the state attorney generals office have told us that there is an undercover FBI agent currently being held inside this septarian sect ranch. hostage negotiator say they are making headway with a sects learner." 

The report goes on to say that they didn't know why an undercover FBI agent had been sent it. The team knew even on the ranch had access the news.

Hotch's head started spinning. There was a high chance they would kill you or Emily suspected you had lied. The thought of you dying made Hotch weak. He couldn't focus on what everyone else was telling him.

~~~~~

At some point of being in the back you had found the wires in the box of supplies Rossi had brought in. You slowly take out the wire from the box and place it just enough under your shirt where are you couldn't see it.

"Oh I really hope this this is turned on." You said to yourself and turning back to Emily. They had escorted you guys back to the basement for some reason. Only being down there for a few minutes Cyrus comes through the door.

"Which one of you is it?" He pulled a gun from his belt. "Which one of you is the FBI agent?" You and Emily looked at each other.

"Why do you assume one of us is an FBI agent?" Emily asked.