Friday dinner

Friday, March 16th, 6:00 pm sharp.

The instructions your grandmother had given you. Friday dinner was something that hadn't happened in a very long time. You tried to avoid seeing your grandmother at all costs because for some reason she loves to control your life.

Aaron was excited to meet your family but you weren't too thrilled. He and your mom got along very well. If your mom liked him then your grandpa would too.

"You ready?" He asked you. You had been sitting in the driveway for 5 minutes.

"My mom's not here yet." You looked for your phone. You had moved everything around in your purse. Aaron waved it across your face. You quickly snatch it back to call your mom.

"Where are you?" You asked

"I'm gonna be late." Your mom said.

"You're always late."

"I'm sorry hon, but you know I can't get Cindy to shut up." She sounded like she was rushing to her car. Cindy had been one of your mom's co-workers for as long as you could remember.

You sigh loudly. "Just hurry, please." You begged.

"I am." She hung up.

"Gonna be late?" Aaron questioned. You looked up at him and nodded. "It'll be ok, we should probably go in though."

"I know." You pushed up your glass and fixed your hair. You walked up to the front door.

"I don't wanna push it." You stared at the doorbell.

Aaron leaned over your and pushed the doorbell. Within a second the door swung open. It was your grandma.

"Y/N!" She held her arms out to hug you. You hesitantly move in to hug her.

"Hi, grandma." You grumble out as she pulls you inside.

"It's been so long since I've seen you." She cubbed your face.

"It couldn't have been that long ago." You knew the exact day you last saw her. 7 months 2 weeks and 6 days. You didn't see a problem with that amount of time.

"So who's your friend." She peered to Aaron who was behind you.

"Grandma this Aaron Hotchner, Aaron my grandmother Emily Y/L." He reaches out to shake her hand.

They exchange their hellos and you slowly start to move further into the house. You couldn't remember much from this house. It was kind of the size of Rossi's house, maybe a little smaller.

You didn't talk about how much money your family had. It was enough to keep up with your grandmas' lifestyle though. Your grandpa didn't complain, as long as she was happy things were all good in the world.

"Hey, where's grandpa?" You asked.

"He's in his office finishing some work but he should be out soon." You looked in the direction of his office. "I'm gonna fix some drink, how about you give Aaron a tour." Your grandma yelled. You looked to Aaron who was already walking up to you.

He took your hand as you led him up the stairs. The hallway was bigger than you had remembered.

"Do you have a room here?" He asked.

"Kind of, it was my mom's old room I would stay here sometimes." You open the door to the room. There were stuffed animals on the bed and pink stuff everywhere.