Girls night out...kinda

All the girls agreed it was time for Penelope to find someone else. Penelope couldn't say no to a drink.

It was Friday night, so it was ok to get very drunk and not have to deal with work.

"I thought the plan was to get drunk," Emily said. The four of you sat at a table.

"What makes you think that's not gonna happen?" JJ said.

"Y/N's babying one drink." You look at the cup in front of you. It didn't even look like you had taken a sip. You roll your eyes and take a big gulp.

"Happy?" You said and looked up at Emily.

"Finish it then I'll be happy." You swallow the rest of the drink. Penelope and Emily cheer when you set the glass down. All your insides got warm.

"This is just the beginning," Penelope said and handed you a small glass.

Shots weren't your thing but it didn't look like you had much of a choice. The sound of clinking glasses filled the air. You slammed the empty glass down.

"So you can hold your liquor better than I thought," Emily commented at your lack of facial expression.

"You've drunk with me before don't be surprised." You said and pushed the small glass away from you.

"Ok now that you're all loose, let's go dance." Emily held out her hand. You were hesitant but grabbed it anyway.

When entering the dance floor Emily soon found another girl to dance with and left you by yourself. JJ and Garcia came to dance with you. Going out with the girl was more fun than you would like to admit.

JJ and you were doing your own thing when Penelope had drifted off. When you look up she was dancing with a fairly attractive guy. She seemed to be having a good time. When you go to look back at JJ she wasn't there. Another guy was standing in front of you.

He was very tall and kind of good looking. You didn't think anything of it so you kept dancing. It started to become a thing when he ran his hand down your arm. His hand trailed to your lower back and your ass.

"Watch your hand buddy." You weren't laughing so he took his hand away from your ass.

Your comment didn't stop him from getting as close as humanly possible to you. Someone had bumped into his back which caused him to knock you to the wall.

His hand went to the wall above your head. You tried to push your way passed but he wouldn't give. He leaned forward to try and kiss you. You turn your head and tried to push him with your shoulder. He takes your resistance as a challenge and grabs your shoulder.

You move your foot to kick him where it counts. Before you had the chance to swing Emily came up and grabbed his arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" She twisted his arm. He yelped and took his arms back.

"Crazy bitch." He said and looked back at you before walking away.

"Yeah well, the crazy bitch has friends," Emily shouted over the music.

"Are you ok?" She asked lightly. You nodded and walked back to the table.

JJ and Penelope had been guarding the new drinks. When you throw back the new drink it burns as it goes down your throat.

"I hate boys." You mumbled not thinking anyone could hear you.

"You have a boyfriend," JJ said.