Its the job

*Ring Ring Ring*

You feel the bare body under your shift.

"Mine or yours?" Aaron mumbles.

"That's not my ring tone." You hold him closer. He reaches over and grabs his phone. "That means I have 5 minutes."

"JJ what happened. How long ago? Did you call the rest of the team? Good, I'll be right there." It's never a good thing when JJ calls you so early.

"Wake up." He rubs your shoulder.

"I have 5 minutes." Once those words leave your lips your phone rings. "Oh come on." He hands you your phone. You put the phone on speaker and put it on his chest next to your face.

"Go away." You answered.

"I wish I could." You groaned. "Why'd you leave so early last night?" You forgot only Emily and Spencer saw you leave.

"I had to do something." It technically wasn't a lie.

"More like someone, according to Spence." Shit.

"JJ I know you didn't just call me at 3 in the morning to talk about my sex. What's the case?"

"A kid in Kansas was taken from their home about 2 hours ago." Cases with kids were the worst.

"Oh shit, ok I'll be there as soon as I can." You hung up.

"You told Reid?" You felt a laugh come from his chest.

"I didn't tell him, Emily said I was gonna meet my boyfriend and get laid." You explained. "And she wasn't wrong." You look up to him. He kisses the top of your head. The warmth of his body paralyzed you. If he didn't move there was no way in hell you were gonna get up.

"Ok time to get up." He was waiting for you to move because your body was on his.

"You will have to forcibly remove me from you, cause I will not get up voluntarily." You tightened your grip around him. He goes to grab your arm that was around him. "No, I didn't think you were gonna do it." You whine.

"We got to go." He slips out from under you and your face hits the bed.

"I know." You move to sit up when pain shoots through your body. You groan and lay back down.

"What's wrong?" He rushes back to you.

"Everything is sore." You roll onto your back which seems to soothe the pain.

"So I take it this isn't the best time to tell you that you should wear a scarf." His eyes drifted to your neck.

"Oh, it's gonna be a long day."

~~~~~

You tried to wait a few minutes before entering the building but the you remember there were two missing kids.

When walking into the round table room you were met with Derek and JJ. Hotch was hot in your heels. You out your purse on the side of the chair your regularly sit in.

"Well you look very cloak and daggery." JJ said as you walked over to the coffee pot.

"Thank you." You had on your black trench coat and a dark blue scarf.

"It's also been a while since we've seen the glasses." Derek added.

"Yeah well putting in contacts at 3 o'clock isn't a skill I've perfected yet." You sat down in the chair and tried not to scrunch your face. As your try to find a spot that doesn't hurt as much Hotch walks in. No one says anything like they had been talking about him. Emily walks in wearing the same thing you were minus the glass and her hair was more put together. There was no time to do the normal slick back bun you normally do, so you just settled with throwing it up in a regular bun.