They know

After discovering that Kyle Murphy wasn't kidnapped, it came to light it was just a freak accident. Kyle wet the bed and his brother got so mad and pushed him. Kyle ended up hitting his head and the ladder, he didn't wake up. The parents were protecting a sociopath and didn't know it. The team agreed that since it was so later they were going to get dinner and head to the nearest hotel.

Emily and JJ had found a small Chinese place down the street from a hotel. Everyone sat around a big table. You listen to everyone discussing their views on the cases. Watching Spencer struggle with chopsticks made this whole day better. After laughing at Spencer for having to ask the waitress for a fork your eyes started to get heavy. You put your chopstick down and leaned back in your chair.

"Your that tired?" Emily watched you sink into your chair.

"Not enough coffee in the world can keep me awake right now." You hang your head over the chair.

"Well, you seem well-rested," Derek said, it wasn't towards you but it sound was coming in your direction.

You pick your head up and see Derek was looking at Aaron, who just so happened to be sitting next to you. Your eyes flicker from Derek to Aaron and back.

"What are you talking about?" He asked,

"I'm talking about the fact that you're the only one that stayed behind when we went out. Assuming you stayed at the office very late, shouldn't you be looking more tired then

Y/N?" Derek said as he waved his chopstick around.

You hated to admit it but he had a point. He was able to wake up at any hour and look as though he had been sleeping for 8 hours. Granted he would have at least 3 cups of coffee before leaving the house but still. You watched as Aarons's face fell slightly, not a lot for the team to notice though. You folded your lips together trying not to laugh, you knew exactly where this was going so sat back and watched.

"Ok, and what if I didn't stay?" He argued.

"Assuming you left after we did and estimating the amount of time it would take for you to get to the home that would put it around the time she got the phone call that got her to leave," Spencer spoke up. "Then taking into account how fast it would take her to get to get there and knowing the time she goes to bed-" You cut him off.

"Wait, why do you know the time I go to sleep?" You asked and sat up.

"That's what's concerning you." Aaron gives you a sideways look.

"Well yeah. I don't find it weird that he knows how long it takes me to get home, because I know everyone to get home." You shrugged.

"That is kind of weird, just so you know," Emily said.

"Sorry." You and Spencer said at the same time.

"Well, that's not the point." JJ finally chimed in. You looked around at everyone's face. They were all smiling.

"How long have you guys known?" You rest your hand on Aaron's leg.

"It's only been like 2 weeks," JJ said. "You guys were hugging a little too long when we got you and Emily out of the church.' JJ explained.

"That's when I found out, that's not fair," Emily whined like a 5-year-old.

"You knew?!" JJ swung her head to look at Emily. Emily's eyes widened when she realized what she had said.

"No." She strung out the word. JJ backhanded her arm. "Rossi's known for like months." Emily pointed across the table. JJ's jaw dropped.

"I know a lot of things, I don't want to know them but I do." Rossi threw his hands up and you all laughed.