Battle

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11
𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?

                                                ♛♛♛

"Don't worry about ShadowClan warriors," she meowed through gritted teeth as Tigerclaw paused to sniff the air. "You won't find any here today."

I felt dread in my stomach. We picked our way carefully down the steep, rocky hillside that led to Fourtrees and joined the familiar trail that led home.

"I can still smell the stench of ShadowClan," Graypaw muttered to Firepaw as they trekked through ThunderClan's hunting grounds.

"Perhaps the breeze has carried it down from WindClan's territory," Firepaw suggested.

I could hear the cries in the distance. The clan needs me. With a kick, Midnight galloped to the camp. I got into the entrance and saw ShadowClan everywhere.

I searched the crowd. I twisted my head and saw Mom, looking straight at me, nodding. I nod back and I let out a battle cry. Midnight reared on her hind legs and whinnied. I hopped off and started fighting. I could already see Bluestar, Firepaw, Tigerclaw, Ravenpaw, and Graypaw fight with ThunderClan.

I saw a group of men with the guy that tried to touch me among them. I whistled to get their attention. "Let's have some fun... Shall we?"

(I don't really know how to explain a fight scene so just go to the top and skip to 1:15 to watch) 

Firepaw looked over at me once he got done fighting a guy and said, "I got 'em!" His smile dropped when he saw I had about eight full-grown men rolling on the ground groaning.

Every corner of the camp seemed alive with warriors. I could see Frostfur and Goldenflower clawing and biting at a huge gray cat. Even the young tabby queen Brindleface was fighting, though she was very close to kitting. Darkstripe was locked in a fierce tussle with a black warrior. Three of the elders, Smallear, Patchpelt, and One-eye, were nipping bravely at a tortoiseshell that fought with twice their speed and ferocity.

Suddenly, I was dragged away from the crowd. I tried screaming but he smacked me and told me to shut up. He ripped my jacket off and rolled my sleeve up. He got a knife out and started writing on my arm. As much as I screamed, kicked, and punched, he never stopped. Once he got done he sat up and smirked.

"That's what you get you bitch!" And with that, he lept away.

My vision blurred with tears and I looked at the smudged writing: Filthy half-blood.

I dragged myself to the middle of the camp where Lionheart was lying. "Lionheart," I whisper, shaking him frantically. I looked up and saw Whitestorm and Darkstripe chasing the last two intruders out of the camp, sending them off with a few extra scratches and bites.