Full moon

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲

                                                     ♛♛♛

"Have you got maggot-gut or something?" meowed Graystripe beside Fireheart. "You're pulling some very weird faces!"

Fireheart turned to Graystripe with a grimace on his face. "It's nothing," 

Yeah, he's lying. "Come on. I hear Bluestar calling."

We trotted over to the group as we listened for our names. Mine and Lilypaw's were called. She trotted over to me happily. 

"First gathering, huh?" We changed into our human forms and I draped an arm over her shoulder.

"Yep!" She beamed at me as I gave her a leg up onto her horse, Raven.

I chuckled and then I remembered my first gathering. The dark thought swept through my mind like a gust of wind. I wouldn't ever be able to forgive myself if a man lay one hand on her. I searched the group looking for someone who might want to watch her. I knew I couldn't choose, Tigerclaw, Fireheart, Graystripe, or Darkstripe. Tigerclaw'll be sitting with the deputies. Fireheart and Graystripe are going to be talking with the other Warriors and Darkstripe would leave her somewhere. 

Then I spotted Mousefur and Longtail. The couple left Lilackit with Goldenflower so they could go to the gathering. I knew Runningwind would've been happy to watch her but he's not here.

"Stay here," I whispered to my confused little sister.

If only Ravenpaw were here. Swallowing back sadness, I trotted over to Mousefur and Longtail. They both seemed surprised to see me but didn't shoo me away.

"I'm sorry if this is a burden, but I was wondering if Lilypaw could stay with you guys? After my first gathering..." I trailed away.

Mousefur's eyes softened. "Of course she can stay with us. I heard some stuff about you and the ShadowClan warrior but... You know what I don't want t to intrude." She whispered.

"The warrior who killed Spottedleaf," I shuddered at the horrible memory.

Longtail's head shot up and stared at me. Even he couldn't find the right words to say. They both apologized. I told Lilypaw to go with them and she didn't argue. In front of me, I saw Fireheart catching up with Bluestar. I growled in annoyance. 

"Take the lead, Tigerclaw," He nodded at her and winked at me which made my heart leap. Everybody trotted ahead as  Bluestar, Fireheart, and I went to a slow sitting trot.

Bluestar stopped and faced us. "Well, what is it?"

He hesitated. I just got more annoyed. "Ravenpaw's alive,"