Blazefur and Tigerclaw

(Just a warning before this chapter, I added this because someone asked me to and I'm nice😃. If you don't want to read ✨seggsy time✨, then I suggest moving along cause I really don't want to be reported. Tanks!)

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚."-𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙖 𝙂𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙝𝙞

                                                 ♛♛♛

                                                 ♛♛♛

The way his fingers glided across my skin felt like a lightning strike. Suddenly, I felt hot and sweaty and became aware of everything happening in this room. Once my bandage was off, his fingertips still lingered on the soft skin of my ankles. His auburn eyes met mine. 

"Can I touch you?" his words were slow and breathy.

My throat closed and I tried swallowing it down. I just nodded. His eyes flicked between my legs and my face. I gripped the sheets below me, hoping to dry off my clammy hands. Tigerclaw pressed a light kiss on my knee. A shiver went up my spine.

He stood up and took his shirt off. I tried really hard to conceal the girly squeal that rose in my throat as I eyed his very muscular chest. I stood carefully and took Tigerclaw's jacket off. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked around the bed. He kissed me soft and slow, he held me like I was a feather.

He let me go as we both knelt on the bed. He pulled me to him and I straddled his legs. I kissed him again and felt his soft feathery lips against mine.

"I missed you so much," I whispered into his lips.

He ran a hand through my hair and mumbled something that I didn't quite hear. He played with the hem of my dress, sliding it up my legs. He broke away from the kiss and started to lift my dress. I raised my arms as he took the dress off of my body. I immediately pulled him back in for another kiss, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I shivered at the contact of the air but soon recovered as the heat of the fireplace radiated its warmth.

(Aight this is where it starts getting heavy. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT LEAVE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACEEE)

I felt a pit in my stomach and I could barely breathe. Maybe it was just the situation or my burning desire to have him inside of me, kissing me to no end. I trailed kisses down his jaw, smelling the smokey, woodsy smell that pulled me towards him. I felt the vibrations of his throat when he groaned and I kissed his neck more.

Tigerclaw flipped us over so I was beneath him. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off. I squeezed my legs together, hoping to get rid of the heat down there. Tigerclaw pressed a hand beside my head to support himself. He pressed a kiss on my breast and gently groped me. I sighed in contentment. His hair tickled my neck and I bit back a giggle. He lifted his head and kissed me slowly.

At that moment, I felt loved. I felt safe. I wanted him to wrap his arms around me and that would be enough. Having him here. That was enough. Having him close enough to breathe in his heavenly smell. He was enough.

He pulled away, looked at me, and brushed away any stray hairs on my face. He slid a hand down my belly and spread my legs apart. I blushed deeply and looked down at his hand. He took my chin and pushed my head up.

"Look at me, sweetheart. I'm not down there am I?" He smirked slightly and added, "Unless you want me down there,"

"I think I prefer you up here right now," I added the words 'right now'. Maybe he would be down there soon.

He looked down to see where he was going and slid two fingers into me. I moaned and pulled him closer to me.

"Two fingers and you're already squeezing so hard sweetheart. How I am gonna fit?" He kissed my neck. 

(It gets really graphic now. Read if you want, but just a warninggggg)

He pumped his fingers in and out and rubbed my clit in circular motions. I ground my hips against his fingers and thread my fingers through his hair. I close my eyes and grab his hair. I gasp, moan, and cry every time his fingers thrust in and out of me. I heard him groan above me.

"That's it, sweetheart. Ride my fingers. That's it. Just keep doing that." I whimpered under his touch.

"Please Tigerclaw. Please, I want you," I whimper and squirm as he massages my clit.

He lifted his head and pulled his hand away. When I looked at him, I could faintly see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he panted. I looked at him lovingly, and stared into those deep amber eyes, not regretting anything that had happened. He was mine. I was his. And that's how we will always be.

He brought his hand up and swiped his thumb across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he slid his thumb against my tongue. I sucked on his thumb and licked it clean. The salty and metallic tang hit my tongue and I tried not to grimace. He pulled his thumb out and pulled me into a wet kiss.

He pulled away again and brushed a hair away from my face. 

"Are you comfortable?" He asks softly.

I nodded, unable to get words out. I look down again and I see him push towards my entrance. I lift my head and ask him worriedly,

"Will it hurt?"

He leans down and kisses my nose. "I'll try and be as gentle as possible,"

I swallow and stare at his concentrated face. He pushes into me slowly and I let out a small gasp. It wasn't entirely painful yet I felt a slight pinch. He stays still as he lets me adjust and kisses me slowly. I nod and murmur, 'I'm okay' when I felt comfortable. Tigerclaw pulls out again and thrusts in. 

I dig my nails into his shoulders and grit my teeth. He groans into my hair. I cry out in pleasure as he thrusts again, this time harder and faster. He lifts his head slowly to look at me. I'm sure I look like a mess, but he looked at me with so much love, care, and passion. He does it almost out of despair like he wants the same in return. For someone to love him as he loves them. I start to wonder if somebody had ever loved him until I came along.

I let him know I wasn't afraid of him. Our hips collide together again and I lift my head and kiss his shoulder. I leave a trail of kisses along his collarbone until I reach his heart. I hear its steady rhythm, thump, thump, thump, against his chest. 

I pull him closer as my hands explore new territories, touching his jaw, lower back, chest, and muscled arms. Tigerclaw closes his eyes slowly, his mouth slightly open from panting. I moan and arch my back as he thrusts again. Over and over, yet I wasn't bored in the slightest. He rocks against me as he grabs my hand and links them together.

I hear him in my mind, taking my soul and body as one.

Never again, my love, he says, never again shall we leave each other.

His hand tightens on my hip and I reach my climax, shaking and out of breath. Only a few seconds later that he reaches his. Tigerclaw slows and pulls out of me, kissing me gingerly. I open my eyes and see his staring back at mine.

I give him a small smile and plant a kiss on his lips.

Never again, I vow. 

Never again.

A/N

I did as I promised but I'm terrible at updating. I truly am sorry but sometimes motivation to write just isn't there. I can't promise that I'll update as frequently as I and you guys want but I'm trying my best. Thanks for reading so far and I hope you enjoyed this exclusive chapter😉😏 BYIEEEEE