Chapter 5

Early the next morning, the excited Zhang Qi got up early, opened the wooden door but saw the drizzle outside, he couldn't help sighing, the ground couldn't get down.

    But last night I heard that it was the day to go to the market, so I happened to be able to go to the city to buy some rice, so I could see what the current town looks like.

    Thinking about this, he quickly tidied up, and went to the city with a basket on his back.

    Yunhui Village is the closest village to the county seat, but it still takes half an hour to walk. Zhang Qi went out of the village and found that there were many folks on the road. It was probably raining today, which did not delay the effort of farming, so more villagers entered the city.

    Yesterday it started to rain during the day, and it lasted all night. The mud on the road to the city was soaked very soft. It was not too early for him to go out. The road was sloppy by those who entered the city earlier, and he did not take a few steps. There was a lot of mud on the sole.

    After half a stick of incense, he saw a bullock cart parked in front of the foggy, two figures dangling, he hurried forward and saw that the wheel of the bullock cart was stuck in the ditch. in.

    "Nanny, what should I do? I can't push it! God is just going to have trouble with me!" The man who was talking was a young man, holding a paper umbrella with one hand and pushing the other on the ox cart. .

    The man gritted his teeth, as if exhausting all his strength, but the bullock cart did not move. The bull cart even stood on the side of the road and ate the grass, and the middle-aged woman who was called to be a nanny also looked sad.

    Zhang Qi stood not far away and watched. There were a lot of things stacked on the bullock cart, all packed in boxes. I don’t know what it was. The middle-aged woman was dressed in general, but the young man was dressed very decent. He guessed the two It should be in the city, and he should be a brother at that age.

    To be honest, he just learned that this is a place with three genders. He was surprised. It wasn't that he didn't like him, but he was curious about the difference. I heard that there was a red cinnabar mole on his arm. But people don't show their arms all day.

    After seeing some brothers in the village one after another, he found that he could tell from his behavior, and this was especially obvious in front of him. Which big man would be holding an umbrella at this time, and what kind of attention he is. , When he saw everyone passing by in disregard, he stayed for a while before he was ready to rush again.

    He had just passed by the bullock cart, and the little brother cursed again: "Broken car!" Then he kicked on the wheel of the cart. Unexpectedly, his foot slipped and his butt fell to the ground with the umbrella buttoned. At his feet.

    Just now, Zhang Qi hadn't seen what the little brother looked like. Now he can clearly see that the little brother has beautiful eyes, maybe because of the people in the city, he was born whiter than the brother in the village. He looks very handsome.

    "Oh, little son, are you okay!" The nurse hurriedly dropped the ox cart and ran towards the person who fell to the ground. Zhang Qiqi saw that the nurse slid on the mud and pinched a hand for her. Khan, he picked up the umbrella on the ground, and helplessly stretched out his hand to the crying little brother with his eyebrows sandwiched on the ground.

    The little brother looked at him under the hat, but his eyes widened unexpectedly: "Zhang Qi!"

    "How do you know me?" The