Chapter 15

Since more and more people came to pick up goods in the village, the two brothers of the Wu family introduced Wu Qiu in. Every time Wu Qiu was the last one to pick up cakes, he often went to the city with Zhang Yunyun.

    Yunyun is now leaving late, and she has to wait for a while at home to be busy with the distribution of goods. Wu Qiu then lay hands on the side, saying that she is waiting for Zhang Yunyun to have a companion, but actually she wants to spend more time with Zhang Qi.

    On this day, after Zhang Yunyun and Wu Qiu left, there was no one at home. The sweet potato seedlings planted in the field were already lush, and now they have to be folded down and planted. In general, Zhang Liu went to the ground after making the cakes, while Zhang Qi sorted out the goods at home, and then went to the ground to help.

    Today, he just cleaned up the house and was about to go to the ground, but he didn't even think about it but he came.

    "Is it the Zhang family?"

    Zhang Qi put down the hoe in his hand and went to the gate of the yard to open the door. The question was a middle-aged man, followed by a young man with a lot of things in his hand.

    He looked at the middle-aged man wearing good silk and satin. In Yunhui Village, he had never seen anyone wearing such good clothes. Even the richest Wang family had never seen him. He asked politely: "It's Zhang Home, who do you two look for?"

    " My little brother is Zhang Qi, right? Can we come in?" the middle-aged man asked with a smile.

    Zhang Qi welcomed the two in, and one poured a cup of hot water. The middle-aged man thanked him.

    "I don't know what it is for the two people to come to the village to find me Zhang?"

    "Oh, I forgot to introduce it. My name is Liu Shen, the owner of Liu Ji Pastry in the county town."

    Zhang Qi knew about it after hearing this introduction. He agreed with the two people's intentions, but he just nodded with a faint smile, and didn't ask anymore.

    Liu Shen was drinking hot water, and seeing Zhang Qi, a young man in the countryside, really calmed his anger, he raised his hand, and the young man who followed hurriedly handed over the things he had brought from the city to his master.

    "These are some gifts I brought from me, but when I visited suddenly, it was a bit abrupt."

    "Master Liu, this can't be done. It's the so-called ineffectiveness. How can I accept your gifts." Zhang Qi quickly refused. This little thing wanted to please him. He really regarded him as seeing money. Have you met any country folk?

    Liu Shen laughed twice. Seeing that the person refused to accept it, he was not embarrassed to let the young man hold it again: "Brother Zhang is worthy of being a business man."

    "Boss Liu was joking, Zhang is making a fuss. How to count the business in front of you is nothing more than making ends meet."

    Liu Shen saw that this shrewd countryman didn’t go around, and opened the skylight to speak brightly, “I’m not telling you, I’m here. The county has been in the pastry business for so many years, but I have never eaten the delicious cakes like pumpkin pie made by Zhang Xiaoge, and I have never seen so many people vying to buy it. After this inquiries, I know the source. I just came to Xiaoge Zhang to discuss whether he can sell me the recipe for the pastry.”

    Zhang Qi raised his eyebrows: “It’s thanks to Boss Liu that I’ve seen the cakes that are not on the table, but my business has started. Many folks in the village rely on pumpkin pie to make some money. If I sell the recipe, wouldn’t it be unkind."     "Little Brother Zhang is really a good person, but no one has a home these days, what? It’s worthwhile to take care of everyone if you have money in your pocket.” Liu Shen looked around Zhang’s family for a week, and then said: “Look, the house should be built bigger, and it won’t be good to marry two more rooms. "     Zhang Qi was silent, with a smile on his face. He couldn't tell whether he was moved or meaningless. Liu Shen has been in business for many years. He has seen many old and cunning businessmen, but he is not as old as Zhang Qi. The feeling of living in the village all the year round is not much worse than that of a businessman who has spent more than half his life in the business field. This makes him puzzled and a little nervous.     "Brother Zhang, the price is easy to negotiate, it's not a big problem." He took a big step back, and sincerely wanted to buy the formula.     Zhang Qi smiled and said, "Then what price is Boss Liu willing to offer?"     Liu Shen felt that there was a play, with a smile on his face, he stretched out two fingers.

    Zhang Qi knew in his heart, but he did not agree or refuse. He just said: "I will seriously consider this matter. When I have an answer, I must go to Liu's shop to find you in person."

    "Little brother Zhang is right about the price. Dissatisfied?" Liu Shen frowned. This ambiguous answer made him uneasy. He was very confident that the price he offered was already very high, two hundred taels. A farmer could not earn so much money in a lifetime. He didn't understand. Why is Zhang Qi dissatisfied?

    "Not so, I am very satisfied with the price. Thank you, boss Liu, for showing your love, but I have to discuss with my family, and I can't make a decision in a hurry."

    He was reasonable, and Liu Shen couldn't force him to agree right away, just because he was impatient. I can’t eat hot tofu. When that happens, I will make people anxious and have no business to do. He kindly said: "The little brother     Zhang must come to me after he has thought about it. I'll be waiting anytime."

    "It must be."

Liu Shen sighed inwardly . , Stood up, motioned for Xiaosi to put down the things he had brought, and then said goodbye: "It's not too early, I should go back after a while."

    Zhang Qi did not wait for Xiaosi to leave things behind. , Smiled and gave Liu Shen: "Walk slowly."

    Liu Shen admired Zhang Qi a little bit. He did not leak, and lived in a leaky house. He was so poor that he would not accept gifts. If ordinary people have long been Baba's took advantage of this. Since the person refused repeatedly, he could not continue to force himself, so he took the things and went back.

    This tossing, Zhang Qi was almost noon before he went to the ground, Zhang Liu came back from the ground carrying a hoe, and happened to pass by Liu Shen on the road. She was still wondering why a city master came to the village. When I got home, I knew it was my own guest.

    "Aqi, can't we sell the secret recipe?" Zhang Liu's heart trembled after knowing the price Liu Shen offered.

    Zhang Qi promised: "Of course it will be sold. Our current situation needs money."

    Liu Shen was right. The house had to be built to make it easy to live in. When the weather was cold a few days ago, the broken wall in the house leaked wind, which made him miserable. And now there are so many people selling cakes in the village, people in the city will always get bored, and gradually some people will not be able to sell them. This is not a long-term business.

    "Then you have promised him?"

    "I just told him that he would seriously consider it."

    Zhang Liu didn't know what medicine Zhang Qi was selling in the gourd: "Then when should we sell the secret recipe?"

    "No hurry , Waiting for a suitable opportunity to allow the folks in our village to earn a few more days of money, which is considered to be the most benevolent."