Chapter 18

After the decision was made, Zhang Qi and Zhang Liu made a lot of pancakes overnight, the most in history. Since they are not selling, we have to tell everyone.

    The mother and daughter were making pancakes in the kitchen room quietly, not wanting to disturb Yunyun who was sleeping. After all, the little girl was frightened by Wang Zhu twice, so she had to rest well so as not to leave a shadow in her heart.

    "Mother, let Young Master Yunyun go with Wu Qiu in the future." Zhang Qi sat under the stove and burned, and the two of them had a conversation with each other.

    Zhang Liu snorted: "Even if your child doesn't like Wu Qiu, why should Yunyun not be with her."

    "It's not that I don't like her, but this girl is very weird in her heart. She must suffer together.” He simply said what happened when Wu Qiu came to the house yesterday, and combined with the last time he heard her quarreling with her family in the Wu's yard, his impression of her was a bit different.

    They are all neighbors. Zhang Liu still knows Wu Qiu's temperament more or less. She knows that she has a little temper, but fortunately she works fast and diligent. To be honest, Zhang Qi refused to meet the Wu family. Speaking of him, in fact, I still secretly hope that his son will think clearly and wait for more contact to see if he can catch his eyes.

    Unexpectedly, not only did he miss her eyes, the son would dislike her even more. Now that she knows that she is even Yunyun, there is indeed something in her heart. If she really catches her in the future, she becomes the wife of the Zhang family. , That's not even taking her mother-in-law away.

    "I didn't expect that girl turned out to be of this kind of virtue. I will talk more about it in the future."

    Zhang Qi responded and got up and went outside. It was early summer. It was early in the morning. At this time, the sky was already vomiting white. I don't know which family's. The rooster was crowing at its neck.

    The first person who went to Zhang’s house to get the goods was Liu Wu, who came here with a load and humming songs. Liu Wu talked a lot. He was a shortcoming in the village, but he was a good seller at selling things. I heard that now he sells cakes. The best thing is that he has earned the money and can straighten his waist in front of his wife. Recently, he has been very happy.

    "Zhang Xiucai, are the pancakes ready today?" Liu Wu pushed open the unlocked courtyard door.

    "It's almost there."

    Liu Wu was very excited, and whispered in front of Zhang Qi: "I will take a hundred today. When you are done, you can install it with me. Hey, my wife said to sell more in the city today. Buy half a catty of pork and come back for a tooth sacrifice."

    " Okay , but I can't give it to you today. It will only be done when everyone is here."

    "Why? Is there something to say?"

    Zhang Qi smiled and said nothing. , Call Liu Wu in to drink hot water. The villagers came one after another in a short time, and the peasants rushed early on everything, so it was only a short time before the people gathered.

    Zhang Qi stood among everyone: "I'm sorry everyone has delayed some time today. Everyone has been selling cakes in my Zhang family for more than half a month. I must have made some money. Although not much, it is also a profit. but I'm Comin put everyone together just wanted to inform you that from later today, Zhang not to sell pancake, we leave on the future will not have to come early Zhang getting goods. "

    His words , The pot exploded in an instant, everyone talked a lot, Liu Wu was the first to ask: "Zhang Xiucai, why don't you do it well!"

    "There are so many people selling pie now. At first, did everyone sell it out very quickly every day, but later it was too slow to sell. This pie can only be fresh for a while, and it is impossible to keep making it. We are not Open a pastry shop." Zhang Qi explained patiently.

    Everyone murmured and didn't express their dissatisfaction, but Zhang Qi certainly understood the meaning on his face.

    "Today, you can take as much as you can and sell, and you can do more."

    "Hmph, if you don't sell it, you won't sell it. It's really rare!" The speaker was Aunt Lin's grandson, and Zhang Qi finished speaking. He snorted coldly and turned back, carrying an empty load, and didn't even take the current pancakes.

    The villager looked at his back: "Hey, this boy, why is he so temperamental!"

    Zhang Qi didn't bother to lift his eyelids at the tempered man: "I will take whatever I want, and I will not force it if I don't. "The

    villagers were gray and did not speak. The two brothers from the Wu family sighed and took the lead in going over to get the pancakes: "On the last day, we will finish the last day. We will give one hundred of them to our brothers. They will sell them until dark. It's over."

    Then Liu Wu ran over: "My, one hundred!"

    Then the villagers still rushed to get the pancakes. As expected, the pancakes were robbed and emptied. Zhang Liu's family was worried that they would not be sold out.

    Except for the Wu brothers and Liu Wu, who thanked Zhang Qi, the others left without even saying hello. Zhang Liu stood in the yard and watched everyone enter the woods, feeling a little uncomfortable: "Aqi, you Tell me if we are a bit too much."

    "Mother, what do you think? This is our Zhang family's business. We can do it or not. Let the folks help them. It was a bite for them. We eagerly begged us to join. Now if we can't do it, they can still stop it."

    Zhang Liu sighed. What the son said was reasonable, but the feelings were cold and warm. Looking at everyone's reactions today, most of them are not good at remembering grudges. She is really kind.

    It’s hard to tell the villagers in front of the people in the Zhang family’s yard. As soon as they walked out of the Zhang family’s gate, they gathered together three or two and said: "What's the matter with this family, I just don’t want to do it. I don’t want to discuss it with us. . " "

    Zhang that there is a singing one, it is estimated that people want to sell myself, I do not give folks leave food that! '

    "Bale Bale, the hearts of mankind Oh!"

    ...............

    Zhang and Zhang Liu put it The house was cleaned up. Yunyun tossed and couldn't sleep last night. She squinted her eyes when it was dark and fell asleep for a while. When she didn't think of it, her house was cleaned up. Zhang Liu also turned her an egg and warmed it in the pot. .

    Yunyun ate the eggs, her heart warming: "Mother, what about big brother, why didn't you see anyone else?"

    "Your big brother went to the city to do business. When you are full, let's go and look through the sweet potato seedlings. I see. There are a lot of weeds growing on it."

    Yunyun paused in her chopsticks hand, knowing that her family had really made up her mind not to sell cakes, she couldn't help asking: "Let’s stop selling cakes, isn’t it a waste of it? Have you learned the craft? If you make less, you can still sell it."

    Zhang Liu's hoe, which was sometimes useless, was worn with one hand on his shoulder, with a smile on his face: "Don't worry, you can't ruin it. , Your brother has a way."

    Yunyun didn't understand what A-niang was saying, but her heart was still a lot more stable. She hurriedly finished drinking the porridge, and then took her hoe and went to the ground with A-niang.