Chapter 12

Recently, the family made a lot of money selling pancakes, so Zhang Qi asked Yunyun to buy some meat in the town and another fish, and the family was going to open meat.

    He now has a strong body, and he eats more at each meal than before. After a long time, he can't stand it.

    Meat in the city is expensive, but the fish are quite cheap, only five or six cents per catty. The fish is easy to catch. He looked at the river in the village and there are many fish. If it weren’t for the cold water, he would have wanted to catch it. Up.

    Zhang Liu's face was also full of smiles when he saw the three catties of fat and thin meat in Yunyun's basket.

    "Let's eat fish at night, lest the fish die and eat it again tomorrow."

    Zhang Qi agreed with Zhang Liu's proposal: "I'll make fish that night and let you taste my craft."

    Yunyun covered her mouth and

    laughed in disbelief : "When will big brother cook, don't let the fish ruin it." "I am helping my mother to burn fire in the stove every day, but I have learned something.

    " OK, try your eldest brother’s cooking that evening.”

    It’s still a little early before dark, and Zhang Qi made a fence with a tree cut from the forest to enclose the yard and also have a gate. Lest anyone wants to come in and just go straight to the door of the house. Firstly, they have eaten the loss of Wang Zhu before, and secondly, they are making pumpkin pie at home, and it is even more impossible for someone to look at them.

    In the past few days, besides making cakes, he has been making fences. It is estimated that he will be able to complete the work tonight. It happened that a man walked up in the forest when he ordered the gate of the yard.

    Holding the basket, a crisp voice: "Zhang Xiucai, I'm working as the gate of the courtyard, I see this is much better than what my elder brother did."

    Zhang Qi received the hammer that smashed the wood in his hand: "It's Wu Qiu, quickly Come in and sit down."

    He turned around and shouted into the room: "Mother, Yunyun, Wu Qiu is here."

    Yunyun went out and took Wu Qiu's hand into the house very enthusiastically: "Sister A Qiu, you can count. Come and walk, I haven't seen you for quite a while."

    Wu Qiu looked back at Zhang Qi and saw that he was not looking at her, but continued to lower his head to book the courtyard gate, and walked into the house with Yunyun.

    Entering the door, Zhang Liu's was burning the fire, and she quickly passed the basket in her hand: "Auntie, the hen at home has laid a lot of eggs, I will bring you some over."

    Zhang Liu looked at the basket at least 20 eggs. , The peasants stored some eggs either by taking them to the city to sell, or by which households and families put up banquets and used them to give favors, eat banquets, these unprovoked ones would send some eggs over, she hurriedly refused to say: "Where is this? There are five people in your family,

    so why did you send it with your aunt." "Auntie, don't say that. If it weren't for Zhang Xiucai to introduce the pie selling errand to the eldest brother and the third brother, our family would not even have a point of income. The right to the eggs in the basket is the heart of our family. Don't be too little."

    "Look at what you girl said, your mouth is so sweet."

    Wu Qiu put the egg basket down quickly and looked at Zhang Liu with a smile.