chapter 55

Half a month later, a small restaurant in the east of the city opened grandly, offering discounts and new products.

    He Sheng looked at the endless stream of guests with a smile on his face.

    "Is this the newly opened restaurant in Zhang's family or is it a sweet potato powder."

    "Don't you know, the owner of this restaurant and the owner of this restaurant are in the relationship between the husband and the son-in-law. They were originally a family. It is estimated that they are looking at Sifang Street. There are too many guests, and a small restaurant is opened." The

    guests talked curiously, not caring what was behind them, they just took care of which one had a discount and which one was delicious. In addition, those who rushed to see the excitement were fellow travelers, and Wu Zhongrui, who came in desperately.

    He Sheng originally didn't want to see Wu Zhongrui, but the people blocked the door, fearing that it would disrupt the business, so he had to let them in.

    "Lao Zhangren, you are not righteous!" He heard the wind early in the morning and rushed over in a hurry. He had no idea about such a big thing before the restaurant opened.

    Stealing people and starting a new one is a taboo in the food industry. Although He Sheng was not in this industry before, it is still offensive to do so now.

    "Why don't I be righteous, you're afraid that you won't be able to rob you of your business. We are a family, so why

    bother to talk?" Wu Zhongrui whispered: "This is the recipe of the Zhang family!"

    "Of course this is the recipe of the Zhang family, you Don’t forget, not only you and He’s family are in the same family, so are Zhang’s others!” He Sheng laughed. Outsiders would only be regarded as the restaurant opened by Zhang’s family voluntarily with He’s family, but they don’t know who is making money later. That's it.

    His smug smile looked really mean to Wu Zhongrui. The businessmen were really old foxes. Others didn't know the relationship between the He family and the Zhang family, but he knew it very well.

    "You are not afraid that the Zhang family will come to the door."

    "What if he comes, can he still make my restaurant unsuccessful. If you dare to smash something, you have to go to the government!"

    Wu Zhongrui shook his head. It seemed that He Sheng had eaten the weight of the weight. He couldn't persuade him, and he was surprised that such a big thing happened, why didn't he see the Zhang family.

    Just thinking of making a living in his head, a group of people with sabers on their waists surrounded the restaurant. He Sheng quickly left him and ran out anxiously: "Officials, why are you here?"

    "Naturally come and see. Look at this newly opened restaurant." The

    county grandfather walked out of the two rows of guards, shyly.

    He Sheng hurriedly saluted: "I really don't know that the county grandfather will come and drive, and I will welcome you." The

    county grandfather looked at the person who nodded and bowed. He didn't care at all, and went straight into the house. Zhang Qi walked in front of He Sheng and saw He bowed his head and saluted, and kindly patted: "Boss He, the county grandfather is in."

    "What are you doing here!" He Shengyang said.

    Seeing that he was stared, Zhang Qi raised his mouth: "Of course I came to see the noodles sold by Boss He." The