Chapter 47

Wu Zhongrui put down his chopsticks and tried his best to make himself look natural. He stood up and said, "What are you doing here?"

    "I originally wanted to bother Mr. Wu to gather all the bosses who were with you. Mr. Zhang, I want to discuss a business with you, since everyone It’s all here, so it won’t be bothersome.”

    Several people sneered when they heard this: “Boss Zhang will also value us, and he wants to talk to us about business. How can we do.”

    “Yes, I can. I heard that Boss Zhang’s business is booming today. How can I get some free time to

    discuss business with us? I’m not mistaken.” Zhang Qi was not angry at the cynicism, but he still calmly said: “It’s indeed here to talk to everyone. Business."

    Wu Zhongrui raised his hand to signal everyone to stop talking, and squinted slightly and asked: "What business does Boss Zhang want to discuss with us?"

    "Zhang's shop has launched new dishes, and you guys have tasted it. I don't know how it tastes." Zhang Qi sweeps He glanced at the food box in his hand. It was originally brought to Wu Zhongrui to taste, but unexpectedly everyone had tried it, and he didn't need to take it out again.

    When it comes to this, everyone is embarrassed. How can you admit that it is delicious, Lao Yu Tieqing has a face: "Small skill, how long this dish can last, the people are just looking fresh."

    Hearing this, Zhang Qi obviously didn’t want to cooperate, and he wouldn’t beg for it. He laughed: “I originally wanted to discuss with the bosses and provide braised pork for the restaurant, but everyone’s tone of disdain for my fledgling Of course, I dare not force you to cooperate with the businessmen."

    "Today, the right is supposed to be bothering you. Goodbye." After that, Zhang Qi turned around and left.

    The boss in the Yajian looked at each other: "What does he mean, and he wants to come to talk to us about cooperation. I really think his pieces of meat are so great, and he wants to provide us with a source of supply, a whimsical kid."

    Several people curse, Wu Zhongrui His face was not very good either, and everyone broke up after a good meal.

    Zhang Qi went out from the Youfu restaurant. He You and the bearer were waiting outside. Seeing people coming out, He You hurried forward: "How about it, is the talk done?"

    " Get

    on the sedan chair first." On the sedan chair, He You again Follow-up: "You'd better say it!"

    Zhang Qi shook his head calmly: "They didn't accept it."

    He You's face condensed: "Why don't they agree? They've always been looking for faults. Now we are doing business in Zhangjiapu. When you recover, you still lower your posture to talk to them. This is just to divide the business into them. Why do they refuse."

    "Well, don't be angry. I guessed that they would not agree to it. They don’t believe in long-term development. Secondly, their face cannot be maintained. When I go to them, they will naturally put on some gestures so as to find their face."

    He You sighed, the reason is like this, but he still doesn't quite understand that the stewed pork is so delicious, if the Zhang family sells it by itself, it will definitely stabilize the customers, so why bother to go to Wu Zhongrui to discuss business.

    Zhang Qi seems to see the doubts in his heart: "I know you feel uneasy in your heart. I am very confident in the development of braised pork. It will not be a problem to deal with a Wu Zhongrui, but he will have a bad relationship with the boss of all the food shops, and unite together. Dealing with the Zhang family again, things will be tricky, and it will be more difficult for the Zhang family to gain a foothold in Qiuyang County. But if all the peers are profitable, things will be different."