Chapter 28

The house is situated and the marriage is approaching. The Zhang family was busy and dizzy during this period. They had to prepare food for the banquet and had to invite people. The two brothers of the Wu family, Liu Wu and his wife, and a few distant relatives who came to help early were far from enough. They had to build a simple mud stove to make a big pot of rice.

    Relatives and friends who had a happy event in another family would come to help early, but Zhang's family was divided at first, and Zhang's other fathers did not receive much money, so they came to Yunhui to take root in the village.

    Zhang’s family belonged to the village of Puzhao next door, but Puzhao Village was a wealthy village at that time. It was difficult to build houses because of the tight land. Yunhui Village was the poorest village. Zhang Qi’s father had no choice but to come to Yunhui Village to build a house. The two villages are not far away, but the Zhang family's relationship is weak, and not many people move around.

    In the early years, Zhang Qi would study, and the Zhang family came and walked around. Unfortunately, after an accident happened to Zhang Qi, no one in the family came to see it. At that time, life was difficult, and she wanted to borrow some money to tide over the difficulties. The eldest brother and sister-in-law who went to Zhang's family avoided seeing her, and she knew in her heart that Zhang's family would not help, so she would not go with each other as soon as she gritted her teeth.

    Zhang's other masters are also partial, favoring the eldest family everywhere, turning a blind eye to them, and they really don't care about the division. Some time ago, Zhang Qi called on the villagers to sell pumpkin pancakes. My sister-in-law was so embarrassed to come over, not to say that she wanted to help sell, but instead said she wanted to help make pancakes. Naturally, she didn't have a good face, so she drove people away. gone.

    This time Zhang Qi got married, and the family moved into a new house again. She didn't know if anyone would come from the family. They didn't come to help. She thought in her heart that she had better not come.

    When she was anxious that there were not enough people to take care of, many villagers came to help one after another. At first, they were dissatisfied that the Zhang family had cut off the business, but the villagers, if they switched to their house, they would have to ask the Zhang family to help. There is a gap, but the etiquette still has to be passed. Seeing more and more people, Zhang Liu's heart can be considered more stable. Everyone takes care of it and gets things done in a lively manner.

    Ordinary peasants hold a banquet, and there are three or two meat dishes, with more or less vegetarian dishes, one table and one pot of water wine, Zhang Qi and Zhang Liu discussed and prepared five meat dishes, vegetarian dishes and cold dishes. Certainly, meat dishes are the highlight, and everyone cares about it. Who does not have vegetarian dishes? The fried dishes in a big pot are not as good as those in a small pot at home.

    Zhang Liu felt that the five meat dishes were too much, and he was distressed and reluctant to bear it, but Zhang Qi repeatedly discouraged him. After all, it was two happy events together.

    Zhang Liu's stubbornness had no choice but to agree.

    The last five meat dishes, one is fatty stewed radish, one steamed meat cube, one dish of fried pork, one pot of fish, and one chicken soup, which is quite rich.

    Those who came to help in advance all sighed: "Aunt Liu, this banquet in your house can be arranged big, which one in our village can compare!"

    Zhang Liu's smile was happy, the money was spent, and the face was saved: "It's still troublesome. Let everyone help!"

    Everyone gathered in a group to wash the dishes and chopsticks needed for the banquet, and everyone was thinking about calling the whole family to have a good meal.