Chapter 17

Seeing Yunyun's eyes reddened from crying and being sent back, the Zhang family was shocked.

Zhang Liu's

eyes were sick, and he quickly hugged Yunyun: "Yunyun, what's the matter?" Yunyun choked and did not speak, but lowered her head. Zhang Liu saw that she was wearing other people's clothes, and the neckline inside was a little messy, and her heart was horrified: "Who is bullying you! Mother is going desperately with him!"

"Yes, it is Wang Zhu." Yunyun cuddled up. The relatives felt wronged in their hearts, and couldn't help but tears in her eyes. Her voice was a little dumb, and she probably told what happened today.

After listening, Zhang Liu wiped his eyes: "Wang Zhu, a beast, will sooner or later be caught by lightning."

"Mother, take Yunyun back to the house to change clothes." Although Zhang Qi's heart was full of anger at this time, Still trying to suppress it.

Zhang Liu nodded and supported Yunyun: "Come and follow my mother."

"Yunyun is scared, there is no danger, just a few words of comfort." Seeing Zhang Qi's face heavy, He You stood aside Persuade.

"Thank you today, thanks to you." Zhang Qi looked at He You and heard Yunyun said that it was him who helped to get rid of Wang Zhu, and he was naturally very grateful.

Facing Zhang Qi's sincere thanks, He You somehow felt a little uncomfortable. He avoided Zhang Qi's gaze: "Yes, I'll go back if there's nothing wrong."

After he finished speaking, he was really in a hurry. When he left, Zhang Qi suddenly grabbed the person. He didn't say what he wanted to say. Instead, he heard He You hiss and withdrew his hands like an electric shock.

Zhang Qi was shocked: "What's the matter?"

He You raised his wrist and saw that there was a red and purple circle on the top, and there was some broken skin. It was probably injured when he was fighting with Wang Zhu. Zhang Yunyun did not notice that she was also injured.

"It's okay, I guess it's done."

"Why it's okay, you wait here." Zhang Qi hurriedly went to the house and found the plaster for traumatic injuries bought at the drug store in the town.

He You stood at the door, suddenly a little dull, not knowing whether to go or stay at his word, but fortunately he came out in the blink of an eye.

Zhang Qi dug out some ointment and rubbed it in the palm of his hand until it became feverish: "Take it in your hand, I'll

apply the medicine to you." He You rubbed his eyebrows, and simply pulled his hand over: "It's a little broken. , The medicine is a little bit painful, so bear with it."

He carefully applied the medicine to the bruise marks on his wrist. The broken skin should be the nail. He tried his best to avoid the medicine.

Wiping his brows, he loosened, and he couldn't help feeling a little bit contemplative. He You's hands seemed too delicate...

He You stared at the top of his head, and he could see his serious expression on his side, not knowing he was there. Thinking of something, there was a feeling of inadequacy in my heart, especially when Zhang Qi's callous palm rubbed his skin, it felt itchy and a little hot.

Just as the two were in a very blurred atmosphere, a clear voice suddenly appeared and broke.

"Big Brother Zhang, I couldn't come back with Yunyun today. She and a brother-in-law went to the rouge shop!" Wu Qiu yelled as he walked into the yard of the Zhang family with a basket on his back. Zhang Yunyun often left today. The street selling cakes really sells a lot, and even the ones that came back earlier than usual. She couldn't wait to come to Zhang's family to report the letter, but she was still mad at Zhang Yunyun to throw off herself to go shopping. Zhang Qi knows, let's see how Xiao Nizi goes home to explain.

However, before she had time to laugh at her cleverness, she entered the big open door and saw two people who behaved intimately at the door. Her clear voice instantly went dumb.

Zhang Qi raised his head and looked at Wu Qiu who came in: "What did you say?"

"Big Brother Zhang, you two?" Yunyun stared at the hand Zhang Qi was holding in a daze.

He You suddenly drew his hand back and coughed dryly: "It's done."

Zhang Qi nodded. He didn't explain anything to Wu Qiu, but He You's face turned red, and he hurriedly said: "I My hand hurts, he helped me apply medicine."

"Is that so?" Wu Qiu said angrily.

"Why did you say Yunyun went?" Zhang Qi said sternly, ignoring Wu Qiu's emotions.

This question brought Wu Qiu's spirit back to the right way. She looked at He You, her face turned white for a moment. She didn't understand why the people who went shopping were in Zhang's house. There is really no cover, now I'm going to talk about it.

"No, no, I said I was very lucky today, and the pancakes are sold out."

Then he looked panicked: "I'm going back first." After

saying that, he ran out in a hurry and was disturbed by Wu Qiu. You returned to nature. He chuckled and asked Zhang Qi: "That girl didn't like you just now?"

Zhang Qibai glanced at him: "What nonsense."

"Tsk tusk tusk, I am embarrassed to admit it, look at people. It must be a misunderstanding, do you want me to explain to you?" Zhang Qi dodged, He You leaned forward.

"Didn't you just explain it? You want to catch up with the Master's house and say something?"

He You asked inexplicably, "Do you like her then?"

Zhang Qi faced him: "For your sister Asked?"

"Who asked for her!" He Youli changed his face and snorted coldly, "I'm going back."

Zhang Qi didn't keep him anymore, just asked: "Should I send you back? ? " "

Who sent you, I'm not a little girl! "

He is gone, especially soon, Zhang Liu will comfort the many came out.

"Has Young Master He gone? His clothes haven't been returned to him yet!" Yunyun put He You's clothes on her hands.

"It doesn't matter, it will be done with him in two days." Zhang Qi touched Yunyun's head, his face was normal, but he thought too much in his heart. Wang Zhu had trouble with Zhang's family several times. Last time there was him. Now, fortunately, I met He You this time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous. It seems that the Wang family must be cleaned up. If not, it will be endless. Being the Zhang family is really a bully.

Zhang Liu's voice was weak with a smile: "Young Master He is really a good man, how did you two brothers and sisters know him?"

"He lives in Lizi'ao and met by chance." Zhang Qi briefly explained. She looks like she really likes He You, but she's afraid that if she learns about his sister He Xiu in the future, how she will feel.

"Thank you very much this time. I am a young man who helped me. In two days, Aqi, you will bring some things and return the clothes."

Zhang Qi responded and said to Yunyun again: "Yunyun, you will do it in the future. Don't go to town to sell cakes. Our family will not sell pumpkin pie in the future."

Zhang Liu's was somewhat prepared for this, but Yunyun didn't know a bit of news, and thought it was her own reason that her family could not do business, so she immediately Grabbing Zhang Qi's clothes: "Brother, why! Even if I don't go to the city in the future, I can still let the villagers sell it!"

"It's none of your business, there are too many villagers selling pancakes now. If the people in the city are tired of eating, they won't be able to sell it anymore. You don't want to take this opportunity to sell it. Don't worry about it. My mother and I have already considered and planned on this matter."

Yunyun can't help but feel a little lost. The easy-to-have business is now over, and she will no longer be able to save private money to buy rouge.

Seeing the little girl feeling embarrassed, Zhang Qi coaxed: "Okay, it's okay, elder brother will clean up Wang Zhu for you, can we make some good food tonight?"

Yun Yunqiang smiled and nodded.