Chapter 44

He Xiu picked up the rice bowl, but did not look away from He You. She watched He You wear a crescent-colored gown tonight. The color and embroidery work are extremely exquisite. There are only a few silk and satin shops in Qiuyang County. , The He family is the big head of the silk and satin business. If there is any new product, she will definitely get it before any young lady in the city, but this is what He You wears...

    He seems to have noticed He Xiu's gaze , He put down his chopsticks: "The eldest sister has been staring at me, why do you like my clothes?"

    "Who is rare." He Xiu rolled her eyes, she would not admit that she liked the clothes of a countryman, even more so. Face to ask.

    He You sighed with regret after hearing this: "This was brought back by the husband when he went to Kyoto. He said that the clothes and fabrics over there are very good-looking. He originally thought that the eldest sister would like it, but I also brought some to send. To the eldest sister, it is a pity that the eldest sister doesn't like it, I can only give it to Daddy."

    He Xiu looked anxious and wanted to stop He You, but seeing the sly smile on his face, she thought to herself that the kid was upset. Kindly, she bit her mouth and said: "The He family has a lot of cloth, what kind of cloth does it look like, why should Ayou bother her husband to bring things back with you all the way."

    "I can't help it, he just loves Bring me something back."

    Yang Luoxing saw his son's triumphant appearance, and the smile on his face couldn't stop. It seemed that Zhang Qi was really kind to him, and the couple were loving.

    Mrs. He doesn’t think so. At the beginning, Zhang Qi jumped into the river for He Embroidery and didn’t even want his life. She was deeply affectionate for her daughter. He embroidered her body and looked good. With such a fiancé, he tasted the sweetness. How could it be possible that he fell in love with a little brother so quickly? She felt that Zhang Qi had to marry He You in the first place because he must get closer to He Xiu again.

    Only He You foolishly thought that Zhang Qi was sincere to him, and she was going to frustrate the brave spirit.

    "Zhang Qi is good to his wife! Look at how he spoiled Ayou, but it's a pity that Xiuer didn't have this blessing."

    For men, it is always the best not to get it. Just a few words can arouse nostalgia for the past.

    He Xiu knew her mother's intentions, raised the corners of her lips, raised her hand to pick the vegetables, and went to pick the one in front of Zhang Qi, and smiled at Zhang Qi: "Oh, what did the mother say about this."

    Zhang Qiguo really looked at it. He Xiu took a look, and then brought the plate in front of her to her: "He You don't like to eat this, you can eat it slowly, and you won't be able to reach it."

    He Xiu's face turned black, and the three sentences stayed true to He You. It's really a treasure. A man's heart becomes so fast. At the beginning, he wanted to die for herself. He Xiu has not been frustrated in front of Zhang Qi once or twice. She has begun to doubt her charm. Is she still Not young and beautiful enough,

    He Sheng doesn’t know why He Xiu made such a shameful move. He’s family is a big family and has special etiquette for eating. Even if you eat with the door closed at home, how can you still stretch out your chopsticks when entertaining guests? Go to pick up dishes.

    After he constricted his eyes towards He Xiu, he turned and smiled at Zhang Qidao: "I heard you are doing business now"

    " You are doing some small business." Zhang Qi said frankly.