Chapter 22

At 10 o'clock in the afternoon, Zhang Qicai went out. The construction leader in the city came to see the ground. The next day he brought enough tools to start the work. He took the construction leader to turn around and delayed some time.

    When I arrived at the riverside as scheduled, I saw He You picking a lotus leaf on the ground and sitting on the riverside. He heard the voice looking back at him: "Why are you here? I thought you weren't coming!"

    Zhang Qi Putting the bucket on the shore, he came barefoot, rolled his trousers, and went down the river: "Someone is coming from home, it's been a while."

    He You got up early this morning, and he watched the sun slowly crawl out. , I couldn't wait to come to the riverside, I didn't expect to wait for more than an hour without seeing Zhang Qilai, now people finally come, and I feel better.

    "Are you going down?" Zhang Qi saw that his shoes and socks were well dressed, for fear of getting wet.

    He You's face was embarrassing: "I want to come down, but I take off my shoes and the trousers are so high that others can see it."

    "People in the city are more particular." Zhang Qi arched his waist and touched the river with both hands. Soaking hands and feet in the water especially relieves the heat: “Most of the brothers in the village also plant rice seedlings and plow the fields. Which one does not take off their shoes and trousers.”

    He’s family is a big family, and the brother and the young lady are almost all educated together. Because you have to marry, the tutoring is relatively strict. The younger brother should be more relaxed than the young lady. For example, he can go out often and show his face, but it is still not allowed to show his arms and legs.

    Although He You didn't like the discipline at home, he was still very affected by his ears and eyes. He was really envious when he saw Zhang Qi happy in the river.

    "Then I'm down." He looked around and saw no one, eager to try.

    Zhang Qi caught a river prawn and threw it at his feet: "Come down, no one is outside in the village at this time. It is hot, so they are all going home to have lunch."

    He You hurriedly pressed the river prawn on the bank and caught it. Throw it in the bucket, and then take off your own shoes and socks: "You can't tell others about my trip to the river."

    "Who can I tell!" Zhang Qi couldn't laugh or cry.

    He You just took off his shoes excitedly and pulled up one of his trousers. He heard the sound of the horse-driving man beating the horse to stop on the road at the entrance of the village. He looked at the entrance of the village curiously, and was surprised at Yunhui village who could afford it. In the carriage, I saw Zhao Niang standing by the side of the sedan chair, opening the sedan curtain respectfully, and walking out of it a beautifully dressed young lady, holding Zhao Niang's hand into the village.

    Suddenly the smile on his face disappeared. Zhang Qi noticed that something was wrong with him, followed his gaze, and saw the rare sedan chair and the charming lady.

    He You saw Zhang Qi staring at He Xiu intently, and threw his shoes in front of Zhang Qi, cursing: "What are you looking at? Why,

    I'm still feeling the rest!" "I just took a casual look. "Zhang Qi quickly picked up the shoes floating on the river and put them on the shore: "No more shoes!"

    He You darkened his eyes and put the wet shoes on his feet. He didn't know how to embroider them. It's in the village, and so is the nanny, knowing that he won't want to see her, she even led to the village.