Chapter 42

When Zhang Qi returned home from the outskirts of the city, he saw a lot of people. It was Zhao Niang who hadn't seen him for a long time. At this time, He You and Zhao Niang were talking happily.

    "How did the young man live in the city?"

    In the shop, He You had a lavish move, not much worse than the original He's family. She was also worried that she had been a husband for more than two years, and she was still spending so much money. , But the two have not seen each other for a long time, and she is not good to just say her, now that she is where they live again, she is even more surprised. I don't know what happened in the past few years.

    "It didn't take long for Zhang Qicheng and I to get married. The family started doing business. Then the business got better and better and I bought a small house in the city to live in."

    Zhao Niang was a little unbelievable: "What kind of business is doing business?"

    She remembered that when she first met the Zhang family, the appearance of being poor and white was still very clear, what they could rely on for business.

    He You poured a cup of tea for Zhao Niang: "It's the noodles, I don’t know if the nanny has heard of it."

    Zhao Niang was shocked when she heard that, she never thought it was the hot noodles, although she had never eaten it. , But how can you never hear of the popular food in the city? The old man asked her to buy it a few days ago and let the kitchen stew chicken to eat. She was really hard to be sure, and tremblingly asked: "Is it open or open?

    He works as a second in a shop.” He You smiled: “It’s the shop that opened. The shops on Sifang Street, East, West, South, North and South Streets, and shops selling dried vermicelli are all owned by the husband.”

    Zhao Niang could hardly come out of shock. , The poor boy at that time actually turned over!

    Zhang Qi walked into the room: "There are guests here"

    "You are back! I met the nurse on the street, so I took her to sit down." He You made a cup of tea for Zhang Qi and placed it in the place where he usually sits. .

    Zhang Qi said apologetically to Zhao Niang: "I haven't visited the city for so long. Fortunately, He You invited you over."

    "You are busy now. It's not in the way or in the way." Zhao Niang looked at Zhang Qi, and the smile on her face increased. This person relied on clothes and horses and saddles. In the evening, I saw Zhang Qi's coarse clothes. Looks more grandiose than the master in the city.

    After He You left He's house, she was forced back by her master, and she often shed tears with her husband. She was afraid that He You lived a hard life in the village, and was afraid that he could not bear it, but she did not expect to leave better than anyone else.

    He You asked Zhang Qi: "How are the houses on the outskirts of the city?"

    "It's almost taken shape, but there are still pavilions and gardens that haven't been repaired, but the main house is finished."

    He You happily said, "I and Yunyun both want to go. Take a look, you take us to have a look."

    Zhang Qi waved his hand: "A few days later, will you accompany Zhao Niang today? We will go to the restaurant for dinner later in the evening."

    He You thinks so . Appropriate, then agreed.

    Niang Zhao didn't know what kind of house a few people were talking about, but vaguely knew it was a good thing. When she saw He You, she wanted to go and said, "You don't have to worry about me, go if you want. I will go back later."