Chapter 9

It's so late, Yunyun hasn't come back yet? "The

    sun is about to set, and Zhang Liu's family looked at the woods below the door of the house several times. Seeing that the sky was getting darker, he was anxiously spinning in the yard.

    "Mother, don't worry, I'll go out and have a look. . As soon as Zhang Qi's voice fell, a crisp voice interrupted the two of them: "Mother, brother, I'm back." "

    The one who was just mumbling quickly ran over carrying the basket. Zhang Liu hurried over to meet the breathless Yunyun who was running: "I'm back, it's almost dark this day. "

    Zhang Yunyun didn't pay much attention to Zhang Liu's complaint, she happily raised the basket in her hand and turned it upside down: "Mother, brother, the pumpkin pancakes are sold out!" "

    Zhang Liu's was very surprised. Someone in the city would actually buy the little gadget for three cents.

    "It's really sold out!" "Fearing that Zhang Liu's clan would not believe it, Yunyun quickly took out the solid copper plates she had picked up: "Several ladies who bought cakes asked whether they should sell them." "

    Zhang Liu counted a large number of copper plates, and there were ninety in total. She quickly took the twine and smashed the copper coins one by one.

    There were thirty pumpkin pie sold in the city today, Yunyun I don’t have one left, and I feel confident in my heart. "Aniang, the little boys and girls in the city are very generous in their shots. Some looked at our pancakes and they were delicious and fragrant, so I bought five or six immediately. "

    Zhang Liu's holding the copper plate, the folds on the corners of his eyes became obvious: "Okay, we have a way of making ends meet." "

    Aqi, you teach your mother how to make pumpkin pie at night, let's make more and sell it. "It's

    rare to see Zhang Liu's happy, so he nodded quickly: "OK. "

    Zhang Liu gave the money for the clothes to Zhang Qi for safekeeping, but Zhang Qi divided the copper plate into two and gave one to Zhang Yunyun: "Yunyun is getting older, so she always has to save some private money to buy some big girls. favorite things. "The

    other copy was given to Zhang Liu's family: "My mother has to have some of her own money, so she can buy whatever she wants." "

    Yunyun was very happy. She felt that her eldest brother would be more considerate: "Thank you, elder brother."

    Zhang Liu did not refuse to hold the money. The family happily prepared to enter the house for dinner, and they just arrived at the door. But there was a noise in the woods, which broke the atmosphere of joy.

    The three of them glanced at each other, Zhang Qizheng wanted to run over to take a look, and the group of people went to the yard aggressively.

    "It's all here, Zhang Qi, today we have to settle the bills!" The

    speaker was Wang Hui, who stood firm and glared at Zhang Qi with his bull's eyes.

    Zhang Liu saw not only Wang Hui, but also his son Wang Zhu, along with Lizheng and some villagers. She hurried forward and dragged Zhang Qi behind her with a smile: "Brother Wang, Lizheng , Why are you here?"

    "Why are you here? You don't have any points? Is it possible that you can still eat at the Zhang family where you can't open the pot!" Wang Zhu stood up and cursed.

    The redness and swelling on his left face has disappeared. There is no such thing as that day, but there are still some traces of bruises on his face: "Zhang Qi, dare you not dare to be? What are you doing in hiding! Wasn't it hard to beat people that day? "