Chapter 7

The two brothers Wu Chun handled the pork well, and the two families divided the things evenly. When they were about to pack up their things and go home, suddenly someone came back.

    Everyone was a little wary, because the lady who came here holding the basket was a strange face.

    When he saw the visitors, Zhang Qi smiled and greeted him: "Auntie,

    why did you come here?" "I just heard the villagers say that Zhang's family had hunted a wild boar, so I came to see, my little boy. Mouth pick, I want to buy two catties of wild pork to eat fresh.” This person is the same nanny that Zhang Qi met on the way to town a few days ago.

    Hearing that it was a purchase, several people except Zhang Qi were relieved, but Wu Dong still spoke quickly: "Aunt Lin's mouth is so good that everyone in the village knows it so soon."

    Zhang Qi smiled: "Auntie, look at the meat. Wild boar is relatively lean, but it doesn't produce oil." The

    farmer’s life is poor, and they rarely eat meat on weekdays. Even if they occasionally make tooth sacrifices, they buy fat and produce oil. It can not only stir-fry, but also relieve gluttony, and the price is cheaper. Although the lean meat is delicious, it is not cost-effective. In fact, he thinks the lady should not care much about this. First, the person is in the city, and second, the person is looking for wild pork. The silver should be quite rich, but he still introduced it very honestly.

    "Little brother is really a good person. He enthusiastically helped me and the little boy push carts that day, and now we will not cheat us outsiders." Zhao Niang said sincerely.

    As the two of them were talking, Zhao Niang thought that since they were almost skinny, she cut two catties at will. During Wu Chun's meat cutting effort, Zhang Qi asked Zhao Niang: "Mother, why are you going back to the village in our cloud?"

    "Oh, that's it. Something happened at home, so the master asked me to bring the little boy back to the village. Live for a while." Zhao Niang said as she kept running her eyes on the dilapidated house of the Zhang family.

    Zhang Qi nodded thoughtfully.

    "Okay, two catties and twos of meat." Wu Chun handed the cut meat to Zhao Niang.

    Zhao Niang hurriedly handed over the basket and loaded the fresh wild pork: "How much is it?"

    In the city, a catty of pork is generally 100 liters, and the next one is about 80 liters. A good one is more than 100 liters. This catty of wild pork can be sold for at least one hundred and fifty liters per catty. Zhang Qi then paid this price. :. "you give it one hundred fifty pound text, count to three hundred forty-five article, we have come back to the village, even if the cloud folks, give it a three hundred text"

    can be a good thing on the cheap who do not She would refuse, and Zhao Niang quickly took out her money bag and paid the money: "Thank you, my little brother, I live on Lizi'ao with my little boy, and I have time to come over and sit. I hurried back to cook, so I left. "

    Okay, you go slowly." After

    Zhao Niang left, Wu Dong said: "Zhang Xiucai, you are such a good person. You even gave it so cheap. You know that it takes a long time to earn that forty-five ren. Come back."

    "It's all folks. Since they are sincere to buy, they don't come to take advantage of it like Aunt Lin, so it should be cheaper."

    Wu Dong thinks that there is some truth.

    "It's time for our two brothers to go back. We will sell this meat in the town in the afternoon. We will take advantage of the freshness and then sell it back and give you money." Wu Chun carried half of the pork.