Chapter 48

There is a temple outside Qiuyang County. It was built by the people of the county and several nearby villages to raise money. With the development year by year, the temple is getting better and better, and the incense is very strong, especially every June In the middle of the day, many people went to the temple fair collectively, most people went to burn incense to get what they wanted, and some went to watch the show.

    Zhang Liu believes in these things. In the past few years, he was busy with the folks in the family. After becoming a wife, she never visited again. Now there is nothing to do in the city, so she took Yunyun to the temple fair together. .

    Yunyun hadn't rushed to the temple fair yet, and she was looking forward to it. He originally asked He You if she wanted to be together, but Zhang Qi was going to the banquet and needed to bring her wife to attend, so in the end only the mother and daughter went out.

    The small sedan was bumped on the small road. Yunyun opened the sedan curtain and looked at the people on the road outside. It was very lively coming and going. Zhang Liu sat in the sedan with half-closed eyes and muttered: "Don't stand up, the sedan will be I made you fall."

    Yunyun stuck out her tongue.

    "Mother, what are you going to ask for in the temple, please beg your elder brother's business to keep going well?"

    "I'll ask for a grandson for     Zhang's

    family , the Buddha in the temple is efficacious." Yunyun didn't believe it: "Is it?"

Zhang Liu's eyes widened. "That's not true. I thought I went to beg once when I was a girl, and it didn't take long before it worked."

    "What is Niangxu's?"

    "Niangxu can marry a good man, and I met later ." Is your dad! Although your dad is short-lived, he is really a good man."

    Yunyun felt amazing when she heard that, she blushed when she thought about it.

    Later, the mother and daughter were speechless. Many people prayed when they arrived in the temple. When they were queued, it was already an hour later.

    "Bodhisattva, the compassionate Bodhisattva, my family Aqi is not young, so let's give the Zhang family roots..." Zhang Liu held the lighted incense, knelt down in front of the Guanyin statue and murmured for a while. , She just put the incense into the incense burner, in order to achieve what she wanted, when she donated money for merit, she rarely bleeds and donated ten taels of silver.

    The mother and daughter were happy when they came back, as if a major event had happened. Zhang Liu glanced at Yunyun: "What are you going to ask for, you girl, there will be no one in the temple.

    " I just beg my mother to be healthy and healthy, my eldest brother and my brother are kind and loving."

    Zhang Liu's eyebrows raised: " Oh, I'll ask all the family members!"

    Yunyun was a little embarrassed to be seen: "Otherwise!"

    The mother and daughter were talking in detail. The sedan chair suddenly turned upside down. Zhang Liu quickly held down the sedan window. When the sedan chair stabilized, she opened the curtain and realized that she had returned to the city: "What's the matter?"

    "The old lady, forgive me, a little girl just hit the sedan chair."

    Zhang Liu and Yunyun looked at each other when he heard the words, and asked the sedan chair to stop. The two hurriedly got off the sedan chair, only to see that one was young. Little girl fell to the ground, rubbing her red ankle.