chapter 50

Today, Zhang Qi discussed with the businessmen in Qiuyang County about traveling south. This is a rule left by the ancestors in the county, in order to allow businessmen in a county to live together friendly and promote cooperation.

    He came back after dinner. When he got home, it was already dark. As soon as the sedan chair landed, the sedan chair was lifted.

    "Yunyun"

    he hurriedly got off the sedan chair, not knowing how long Yunyun had been waiting at the door, and asked: "What happened?"

    Yunyun said with a sad face: "My mother went to talk to her brother today, I'm at the door Sporadicly, I heard that my mother wanted to give my eldest brother a concubine and was persuading my brother. Then I didn’t know what was going on. I saw my mother angrily and went out. Then there was a noise from my brother’s house. Don't dare to go in. Brother, go and take a look."

    He scowled and strode into the house.

    The people in the room lowered their eyebrows and looked serious embroidering the peony flowers. He caught a glimpse of the room being clean and tidy, without any quarrel.

    "You are back" He You put down the things in his hand and looked at him.

    Seeing that his face was not very good: "What's the matter, I didn't talk about it."

    Zhang Qiwu sat down, stretched out the strands of the broken hair in He You's ear, and pulled his hand, several needles have been pierced in the fingers. If it weren’t for Yunyun, he still doesn’t know that he has been wronged again, and since when, people who used to tell him a little bit of unhappy and unsatisfactory things, now they have to hide how much wronged they are. Pretend to look good.

    "I haven't embroidered anything for a long time. My hands are rusty and I accidentally stabbed them." He You was a little guilty and wanted to take his hands back, but his hands were tightly caught.

    Zhang Qi felt bored and uncomfortable, and took the person into his arms: "I'm sorry, I accidentally made you wronged again."

    He You lowered his eyes and realized that he knew it. He sighed. He didn't want to let him know. He had been troubled many times for the affairs of his mother and himself. At the beginning, he couldn't bear the grievances and wished to do everything. Let him know, as long as he knows, even if it is a word of relief, he will feel better in his heart.

    But after being married for so long, he slowly understood a lot of things, and calmly accepted a lot of helplessness, just like he was at the He’s home, seeing his father being bullied by his aunt, he was unfair, why didn’t his father tell He Sheng, now he is finally Understand that once or twice is a trivial matter, the more the frequency is to grind the feelings between husband and wife.

    He thought for a long time, and felt that Zhang Liu’s starting point was correct. She was indeed for the good of Zhang’s family. Just imagine how a mother could see no future in the family.

    "I'm okay."

    Zhang Qi looked at him, and suddenly felt that he lost a lot of his previous anger, and he blamed himself. He looked into his eyes and said seriously: "No matter whether we have children in the future, I will still I will love you and will not marry anyone for the sake of spreading branches and leaves."

    He You could not help his eyes flushed after hearing this: "Sorry, I am useless, I really don't want you to be embarrassed."

    He buried On Zhang Qi's shoulder, there was choking.