Chapter 39

After solving Zhang Hong, there was a lot of peace in the shop. If it hadn't been for Zhang Hong to stay in the shop at the time, He You would not be frightened, and Zhang Qi felt very sorry for him.

    Although He You didn't say anything on the face, and didn't mention the matter again, Zhang Qi still felt that some shadows must be left in his heart. Fortunately, Zhang Hong did not succeed, otherwise he would regret it for a lifetime.

    Every day after that, he stayed with He You for a moment.

    But there are fewer people in the shop, and they really have to be busy a lot. Sometimes the two of them are too busy to say a word. Zhang Qi feels that it’s okay for him to be a little tired, but he can’t bear to be so tired.

    So he decided to go back to the village and hired Liu Wu as a sophomore. After a month, the two went back to the village again.

    When Liu Wu learned that Zhang Qi was really going to hire him to help, he was so excited that he couldn't speak, and was happy with his wife for a long time.

    There are Zhang Liu's and Yunyun making sweet potato flour at home, but the quantity is still not enough. If the branch is opened, it may be out of stock if it is sold.

    Zhang Qi discussed with Zhang Liu that both the shop and the family are short of manpower, and see if the Wu brothers can also be hired to help. Although Wu Qiu’s character is not good, they have been in contact for many times, and the Wu brothers are still very good. of.

    At that time, his family opened a branch. Wu Chun was honest, honest and practical, so he could be responsible for cooking and seasoning the noodles, while Wu Dong had more words, so he could be a sophomore.

    Zhang Liushi responded to Wu Qiu, and because of Zhang Hong's work, he had lingering fears about hiring people, but there was a shortage of staff at home, so he hesitated and agreed.

    Three people were hired at once, and the manpower was sufficient now. The branch is still in preparation. The Wu brothers did not go to the city immediately, but stayed in the village first to help Zhang Liu make sweet potato flour.

    Zhang Liu is a man and machine, and no matter how much she trusts the two brothers, she will not let them touch the whole process. She only asks the two brothers to help grind the sweet potato mozi. Most of them will never be touched.

    It’s not the first time that the Wu family brothers can find a stable job to help Zhang Qiguaner. They understand in their hearts that if Zhang Liu asked to do it, the two of them worked hard and refused to do it resolutely. If you don't inquire, Zhang Liu's is quite satisfied with this.

    With the help of someone, after giving the two brothers the most costly first step, Zhang Liu's and Yunyun were much easier, and their fans became much faster.

    Liu Wuze and Zhang Qi went back to the city. People were willing to learn and work, and they were quick to get started. They were unambiguous when shouting to serve food. At the beginning, Zhang Hong worked in the shop because he was afraid that he would do more. Liu Wu But he was afraid that he would be fired if he hadn't done it. He You often took a broom and wanted to sweep the floor, but Liu Wu immediately rushed to do it.

    He You went back to the front desk to live a life of planning.

    The shop stabilized, and Zhang Qi asked Huangxi to rent another shop, this time in North Street. After choosing a location, he called the Wu brothers to the city to train them.

    After busying for a while, the shops on North Street finally opened.

    With the shops in North Street, there are finally fewer people waiting to eat vermicelli in the shops here, and the business in North Street has gradually improved. After all, the menu tastes the same, and the customers recognize the taste, and they can eat it wherever they are. same.