Chapter 36

On the day the new shop opened, Zhang Qi asked his family to help out in the shop. Firstly, everyone in the family could look at their own shop. Secondly, on the first day of opening, it would be better if there were more people and staff, and it was easier for four people to get busy.

The night before the opening, the husband and wife named the shop and thought about several things, such as Zhang's vermicelli restaurant, hot and sour vermicelli restaurant, Hefu vermicelli restaurant... I chose Zhang's vermicelli restaurant in the end. Catchy and concise.

The Zhang's vermicelli shop specializes in vermicelli. The main dishes include spicy fish with vermicelli, stewed chicken vermicelli, the side dishes with soup include hot and sour noodles, chicken soup noodles, pork ribs soup noodles, and those without soup include meat mousse noodles and cabbage fried noodles.

Zhang Qi also specially arranged the work of four people. He You is literate and is responsible for ordering and greeting the guests; Yunyun is responsible for serving the dishes; Zhang Liu is responsible for helping him to lay hands and wash the dishes and chopsticks that the guests have eaten. I hung up a simple sign, and I briefly publicized it before. The old customer who had eaten sweet potato jelly in the west of the city heard that there were new dishes to be served. It felt very strange, and some people came to cheer, but after all, not many people came. The weather It's cold, cold dishes are not very popular, and I don't want to buy them all the way after changing places. The boiled chicken soup in the big pot smells fragrant, the tables and chairs are neat, there is a small two with a cook, everything is ready, just to send the guests. Zhang Liu sent away two customers who came to buy jelly, wiped their hands on their aprons, craned their necks and glanced down the street, watching people passing by either pass by the door of the store or enter another store. , She was a little anxious, who had never done business before: "Aqi, didn't you say that the business was very good when selling jelly before? Why are there no customers coming?" "Mother, don't worry, business has to come slowly. Most of the previous guests were from the west of the city. When we changed places, it was impossible for people to follow us, and now the weather is cold, not so many people like to eat cold." Zhang Liu nodded, saying so. , But she was not stable while sitting on the bench. The shop was rented for money, and the chicken soup that was boiled was used to buy fat chickens. It took time not to mention, the main thing was that she was afraid of wasting money.
Zhang Qi saw that everyone was a little embarrassed. He couldn't look like this on the first day of opening. He leaned at the door and looked at the shops outside. Some of them had good business, and some were as fresh as his new shop. Few people went in and out, and after looking at it carefully for a while, he couldn't help but frown, and walked out.

Yunyun sat at the table with her face propped up, and asked He You curiously, "Big brother, what are you going to do?"

"Who knows him, go to the street to get customers."

Yunyun chuckled out: "Big brother is physically strong, if so If you catch

someone , you will definitely be able to pull in." "If this is the case, I am afraid that no one will dare to come to our shop in the future." The

two were joking and laughing, but Zhang Qi actually pulled five or six. When a guest came in, the shop suddenly became lively.

Zhang Liu worked hard: "You two get up and greet the guests, don't be lazy!"

He You smiled and looked at Zhang Qi, with doubts written in his eyes, Zhang Qi raised his eyebrows.

After the guests came in, they ordered vermicelli one after another, but they all ordered side dishes. Almost every dish was ordered by one or two people, and the shop was filled with all kinds of aromas.